Ugh!! (Ch.7)

"No, it's just not happening, I'm sorry!!" I yell.

"Why'"Sam pouts, I almost fall for his trap, but succeed.

"I will not, am not, meeting your parents!" I practically scream.

We are right now, walking to his car. He turns to me and sighs, but I can see a smirk in his eyes.

"Fine, I won't bring my parents to meet you." He says smirking.

We get in his car and drive into a really rich neighbourhood.

Where are we?? Maybe it's a short cut.

"I'm just bringing YOU to meet my parents." he looks proud of himself.

Wait... HE FREAKIN TWISTED MY WORDS!!! I HATE YOU!

"ughhhh, Sam, why!!" I get out the car.

He puts his arm around my shoulder casually, and we walk to the front of his enormous house. I feel like I'm poor when I walk into his house, imagine Justin Bieber's house when you look at Sam's.

"Sam....honey, is that you??" a short lady' that looks maybe in her late thirties, comes and squeezes Sam. She hasn't noticed me because I pulled from under Sam's arm and hid behind his back.

"Mom, this Alli-" Sam starts to say.

"I don't want another slut in my house!! GET OUT!!" she yells at me and I flinch.

Sam growls and pushes her away from me. I turn him around and hug him, he buries his head in my neck and sniffs my hair. She looks shocked an then she looks ashamed.

"I'm so sorry Sam and Alli!! I didn't know that was your mate I mean you come home with sluts a lot." she says, when she says that Sam tenses, I push him away and growl. He whimpers and goes next to his mom.

"WHAT!! I ONLY FORGAVE YOU AND REESE FOR STANDING ME AND KHLOE AT PROM, TO HANG PACK SLUTS BECAUSE YOU SAID YOU'VE NEVER SLEPT WITH ANYONE!!" I spit out with venom in my voice.

'That little shit!' my wolf says.

'I know!' I say back.

'Let's go for a run' she says.

'Alright.' I say.

I shift into light brown with a black tip tail growl at Sam and run out the door into the woods.

~HEY JELLYBEANS SORRY BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL I'LL UPDATE LATER IT'S 5:50 p.m RIGHT BUT FOR YOU ITS 11:50 a.m ANYWAYS BYE!!!!