15

As we were in the bar, Chato had me sit in his lap with his arm around my waist still. Harley was playing bartender and making everyone's drink. Boomerang and Croc had beer, Katanna and Deadshot had whiskey, Harley had a colorful drink I had no clue what it was, then Chato had water.

"Whatcha want to drink Bloodshed?" Harley asked me.

"Soda no licquor." I tell her with I tired look on my face.

"Ya sure?"

"Yeah"

Deadshot was making a small speech about how we almost completed the mission, when Chato told him that hope always comes back around.

"How many people you killed?" Chato asked him

"Man you don't ask someone that!" Deadshot said in defense.

"You ever wack down any women or children?" He asked upset

"No"

"I have" Chato and I said together. He looked at me sadly. And started explaining about how he was born with the devil's gift and his street power. Then he got to how he got made and killed his wife and kids with fire. Tears formed in his eyes looking down. I rubbed his back comforting him.

"Own that shit! Own it!" Harley yells at him.

"Harley shut it would ya?" I ask her, she froze.

"Normal is just a setting on the dryer! What did you expect?!-"

"Harley shut it down! That was an accident! I've killed more innocent people in my life time, and I regret it all!" I yelled at her again, looking down.

"Harmony was my birth name, I was happy with my mom and dad until my mom was murdered right in front of me. After that my dad went crazy blaming me for her death, beating me, when in reality he was the one to kill her. I was only about 4-5 at this time but I was very smart. So I ran away at the age of 6 and lived on the streets, cause I already knew of the power I held." I said looking at my hands.

"At the age of 7 I made my first kill, it was a little after when I lost my sanity. By the time I was 14 I had killed 1000 people and made a new name for my self....Bloodshed. A year later  I had killed over 2000 people. Thats when the Justice League finally took me in, I was sent to Belle Rêve which I call the second hell. The first day I got there I killed 50 guards, but they got me again." I just stared at my hands.

"When I get really mad, I'm said to be the Devil straight from hell. I can't control that side of me, no matter what I do." I said talking a deep breath.

I look up and everyone looks at me in shock, while Chato hugged me from behind holding me close. I didn't even realized that I was crying, I wipped my face of the tears and looked back at them.

"I'm going to be honest, you guys are the closest thing to a family I have." I smiled looking at them, but this one was a real smile not fake.