"I've never seen you like this while hard for me. Can I take your leg off?" he asked, immediately reaching for the edge of the plastic. Gerard snorted.

"That's not a phrase commonly heard in the bedroom. But uh, yeah. Take it off," he said, a faint blush shading across his cheeks.
Frank only smiled and pressed a kiss to his cheek as he began to slide the leg gently away.
He pretended not to notice as Gerard's hand fluttered hesitantly to his own crotch. He couldn't, however, ignore the soft gasp he made.

"Are you okay?" he asked, dropping the leg to the floor. Gerard nodded, biting his lip.

"I haven't touched myself in...in years. I mean. I've thought about it, sure. But I haven't- oh God," he whispered. Frank smiled and straddled his hips, wrapping his arms around his neck.

"Well, now you can. As much as you want. But I'd sorta rather you touched me," he beamed. Gerard raised his eyebrows and kissed him deeply.

"You're gonna...I mean. You'll have to help me," he murmured, stroking his cheek. Frank nodded and rubbed a hand against his own crotch.

"Of course. Start slow. Just-" he climbed off his lap and sat next to him. "Just touch yourself, okay?" he murmured, his hand moving more confidently across his length, pronounced in his tight boxers. Gerard let his tongue dart out along his bottom lip and nodded slowly.

"I can do that," he breathed. Gerard swallowed and brought his hand down to touch himself, his eyes fluttering shut. A gentle huff of air left his parted lips as he rocked his hips gently up.
"Ah. Feels so good," he whispered. Frank beamed, watching him with heavy eyes.

"Good. Keep...like that. God, Gerard, you're so fuckin' hot," Frank panted. He hesitated, before gently sliding his hand into his boxers, groaning when he wrapped his hand around himself.
Gerard let out a soft squeal, eyes widening.

"Frankie?"

"Yeah, baby?"

"C-can I see? Please?" He whispered. Frank let out a shaky, breath of a laugh.

"You wanna see my cock, Father?" Frank whispered huskily. Gerard groaned, his hips bucking up into his hand.

"I do. Show me. Please, Frank." His voice was strained and needy, his cock twitching eagerly against his hand. Frank could see the very tip peeking out from the top of his boxers, and the small wet patch from his precum. Frank groaned, eyes flicking up as he pushed his boxers down. He heard Gerard's faint gasp, and Frank looked at him with fond eyes.

"I'm so hard for you, Gerard," he breathed. Gerard swallowed hard, biting his lip.

"I...me too..." he mumbled. Frank grinned and moved over to kiss him, wrapping an arm around his shoulders. Gerard seemed stiff, but softened a little when Frank kissed him. He sighed, pressing his hand against the younger man's chest, Frank's heartbeat fluttering under his fingertips.
"Are you sure this is right?" Gerard whispered. Frank smiled.

"I really do. It feels so right, Father. C'mon. Just kiss me. I'll lead you through it," he grinned. Gerard let out a laugh and nodded, leaning forward to kiss him again. Frank moaned against his lips and moved his hand down to the other man's waistband.
"Can I?"

"Please."

Frank smiled and gently tugged down Gerard's boxers. He felt the side of his hand brush against his cock and whined, pulling them down to his thighs. Gerard let out a shaky breath.

"This feels so weird," he laughed, biting his lip. Frank kissed the tip of his nose and smiled.

"Don't think, Gerard. Just feel, okay? I've got you," he murmured. Gerard swallowed and nodded, smiling fondly.