"I'm guessing that's not a Sin either?" Frank teased as he moved to stand just in front of the Priest. Gerard laughed and gave a little half-smirk as he sucked gently on his cigarette, letting the smoke pour from his nose.

"It's not. Not everything is," he teased. Frank laughed gently, sitting down next to him on the porch.

"Only the fun stuff, then?" he smiled, taking the cigarette from Gerard's hand. He didn't even really think about what he was doing, as he brought the stick to his lips and took a deep breath. It was only when Gerard made a soft noise that he realised and met his eyes.

Frank gave an apologetic smile and handed him the cigarette back, feeling a blush blossom over his cheeks, his eyes falling to the floor.
Gerard, surprisingly, began to softly chuckle, nonchalantly sucking on his cigarette again.

"Oh, hush. I don't mind," he said kindly, taking Frank's hand in his own.
That part, somehow, wasn't surprising to Frank at all. He'd become very accustomed to Gerard's gentle affections. They made him feel warm, any frustration immediately flushing away. Frank smiled, gently resting his head on Gerard's shoulder.

"How was your day?" he asked lamely, rubbing the older man's broad fingers. Gerard chuckled.

"It was okay. Do you wanna come inside?" Gerard asked, rising to his feet and offering a hand down to Frank.
Frank didn't hesitate before taking his outstretched hand, allowing himself to be hoisted up to his feet. He shrugged once he was upright.

"I can't. I gotta do work. But ah, I actually wanted to talk to you," he admitted.
Gerard raised his eyebrows in faint amusement, leaning against the door. He waved a hand gently, motioning for Frank to continue.
The younger man hesitated before speaking.
"Uh. So I can't hang out with you this week," he said quickly.

Gerard didn't seem upset, just slightly confused. He tilted his head, his eyebrows furrowing.

"Is it something I've done?" he asked coolly. His voice was very calm, as was his composure, but there seemed to be a faint wave of insecurity running through his veins. He seemed to be genuinely concerned, but appeared unfazed.

Frank bit his lip, shaking his head. A smile appeared across his cheeks despite himself. Gerard was very cute when he was insecure. It sort of reminded Frank that Gerard was actually interested in him – since they so rarely spoke about it.

"No, Gee. It's not you at all. My friends were mad that I haven't been hanging out with them, and I guess they're right. So I'm gonna try and be there for them all week. And uh, that's the weekend, too. So I guess I'll see you next week?" he said gently. Gerard nodded and smiled.

"Yeah, that's okay Frank, I understand," he said coolly.
"Besides, I wouldn't want them to find out about our little love affair," he said teasingly, his eyes sparkling mischievously.
That, understandably, made Frank's jaw drop a little.

"W-what?" he breathed, blinking slowly.
The light from the falling sun glimmered in Gerard's eyes, giving them a mischievous twinkle as he tried, very hard, not to laugh.

"You're so easily flustered, Frankie. It's cute," he murmured, stroking his hair. Frank still looked flabbergasted, his eyes wide.

"Why do you keep teasing me?" Frank whined. Gerard laughed softly.

"Because it's fun. And easy," he shrugged.

"Do you mean it, though?" Frank asked, his heart thrumming in his chest. Gerard was quiet for a moment, before leaning in and kissing the corner of his mouth.

"See you soon, Frankie," he murmured, slipping into his house, leaving Frank confused, gobsmacked, and more than a little aroused on his porch.

"There he is!" Cooter called happily as Frank approached them the following evening. They were all sitting in the park, sitting on a makeshift picnic blanket made out of hoodies.