chapter 4

My lips felt dry, but I wasn't thirsty.I began to fidget a bit until I was held still.

I was somewhere I had never been before. But next to me was Zach. He was leaning over me. "Are you awake now?"

He wiped my face with Luke warm water. Slowly and softly. I shot up. Zach jumped and looked at me.

" Z-Zach... Did you save me?"

I scanned the room. It was clean, normal looking. I took a deep breath. I felt the blanket and sank back into the bed again. Zach laughed.

" You're an odd one aren't  you?"

I didn't answer.

Zack stood up and headed over to his mobile phone. He dialed a number and for a few minutes, only the faint ring could be heard. Finally somebody picked up. I heard a woman's voice. Zach whispered into the phone and the woman giggled. Then the woman said something and Zach blushed.

Ugh, I couldn't stand it.

I climbed out the bed and grabbed my jacket. Zach noticed and headed after me.

" Where are you going Summer?"

He placed one hand on my shoulder in a desperate attempt to make me stop. I shrugged it off.

" I'm going home. You're obviously busy." I spat the words out like I was a bitter old hag. Zach's face sank and her threw the phone.

I turned round.

" Screw the phone call then. Let's try and make a fresh start. The first time we met wasn't very good huh? So let's do it all over."

He stretched his arm out towards me.

" Hi, I'm Zach and you are?"

I smiled. I put my hand in his and shook.

" I'm Summer- Lily. Nice to meet you."

This could either be a friendship, or a mistake. Whatever it was, I owed him.

Zach rolled his eyes a bit.

" What?" I said.

" Well, unless you say something good about me... I won't have a job. And considering I just saved your life.... I would say you owe me. Big time."

" No! I built up an entire reputation! You can't make me humiliate myself! True, I shouldn't have shouted at you like that in the office, but you can't hold it against me. Can you?"

Zach smirked. " Either that... Or I show everybody the pics of your mum."

oh.. my.. God...

I began to wrestle with him. Kneeing hm in the privates and slapping him in the face.

" You... you! I hate you! How ignorant! Unfriendly you little bas--"

He pushed me off him and grabbed the phone. He suffed it in his pants.

" There is no way you'll go down there... So... You now owe me.... I know... You can be my slave!"

I bowed my head in submission. " Fine, You win... But for how long?"

Zach rubbed his chin. " That... that is a secret."

Here comes the trouble... I thought to myself.