1

Blair's P.O.V
"Stay still Beauty, stay still!" I say as I try taking a picture of her cat, sleeping on the ' Motionless In White ' altar. As I was about to take the picture the cat jumps off the altar and stretches her sleep out, "Bitch." I mutter to myself, feeling disappointed.  Setting my Nikon camera down and my ass begins to vibrate, taking the phone out I checks the caller ID "My Bunny" rolling my eyes and chuckling I  answer the phone,
"When will you stop changing your contact name V?"
"When the world ends. Hahaha, anyways, listen we need to go shopping, we need clothes for tomorrow!!!"
I groan, "But I hate shopping, take Lyle with you jeez!"
"I would... But... He kinda dropped out on me again last minute...."
Realising she needed to talk about it I said,
"I'll be there in 5 minutes on the bike, mama has my car."
"It's OK, I miss your Chopper anyways."
"See you soon B!!!"
Grabbing the keys and my backpack, I run downstairs,
"Going out with Violet mother, I'll probably stay over hers too, I'll send u a text!" I yell before closing the door shut. Me and my mother never really had a close relationship, we used to when I was like 16, but then we drifted apart as she started working more and more at the restaurant. Hoping on my baby, I sped away to Violet's house. Since my stepfather was a cop I could get away with speeding...
Parking in front of the house, I take my phone and call Violet,
"Buttercup, get your ass here now." Hanging up I wait, and as I expected, she came out running towards the bike,
"FINALLY!!!" She says and she slides behind the bike,
"Ready?" I ask, and only get a hum as an answer, taking that as a yes, I speed away to the mall.
It took us 20 minutes to get there, as we were more on the less populated side of the city. But that's also where the most parties were held. I hated parties with a burning passion, yet I went to all of them because of Violet. You see Violet and I were polar opposites, she was a preppy whilst I was dark, but, we're attached to the hip, but sometimes, she would dress as dark as a storm, belive me, I've witnessed it. 

"Hello!!! Earth to Blair!!" Violet says as she snaps her fingers in front of me apparently, I zoned out whilst driving here. 

"Jeez, I'm here sorry. " I muttered, parking my bike properly, I slide off and took the keys, 

"Rant bitch. " I said as Violet and I starting walking towards the mall,

"So basically, The other day, after I dropped you home, I was meant to have dinner with his family right, so I called him asking him what time should I be there, he said, I fucking told you it was cancelled and he hung up. Then earlier today I called Lyle and asked him if we were still on for shopping, he says, Oh I'm so sorry babe but I can't, I'm really busy and to be honest I totally forgot. Like what the fuck , he FORGOT B. HE NEVER FORGETS... He's been so distant lately, I'm beginning to think he's cheating on me again."

"Heres the thing hun, if he is indeed cheating on you again, dump him, I know it's easier said than done, but B, you've been hurting for the past 6 months, he has been a complete Ass to you, not to mention he FUCKING SLAPPED YOU LAST WEEK. I get it he's your first love, you've been together for 2 years, I know babe, but is it worth it? Making yourself hurt, making yourself go through this shit, every day? The last time I saw you smile with him was 8 months ago, before the whole scandal! 8 months Vi, 8."

Violet froze and looked dead ahead, following her gaze I see the FOREVER 21 sale sign. Shit... Well I'm fucked right now, grabbing my hand she pulls me towards FOREVER 21, 

"Blair, it's nothing like that, I told you he didn't mean to slap me, he was just really pissed off, plus, I have been smiling a lot with him, I honestly don't know what the fuck you're on about saying that I haven't smiled in 8 months...." As I opened my mouth to reply to her she says, "Let's drop this... Please..." I wasn't the type of person to drop these kinds of conversations, but her voice which normally was bubbly, simply sounded numb, which caused me to drop it. I missed my best friend, my sister, my Violet who was always bubbly and who was always gossiping away. All I want is Violet to actually be happy and get into a good healthy relationship.