Chapter 26 - Hysteria

Start from the beginning

"Oh my gosh! Grace are you okay?" He comes to my rescue by kissing the hurt spot.

"This might help," I mumbled, loud enough for him hear. I placed my lips onto his, only holding on for a mere two seconds.

"Did it?"He asked as I nod.

I pulls me up by my shoulders. "What do you plan to wear?" He questioned.

"Little black dress."

"Another song reference. When are ya gonna stop?" He laughs obnoxiously while I chuckled back.

I shrugged as we went to our own separate ways (it sounds like we broke up or something). I could catch up on Once Upon a Time (OUAT) right now, watch a movie or sleep.

Or I could just try the different food in the pantry! Sounds like a great idea but I can't eat much just before a party. It is still 11:33am, I can do many productive things. What should I do?

~

"Yay, they have dried!" I exclaimed to myself, looking at my new monochrome nails. I just finished a marathon of OUAT, tried listening to One Direction for first time and ate my favourite, salted caramel ice cream.

As I stretch myself from all the thing I've done, I check the time. 5:34pm. Whoops, better get ready already!

I hopped into the shower, thinking about the time when Harry offered me to bathe with him. Of course if I would choose now, I would bathe with him.

The warm water splashes me as I turn it on, giving me the soothing effect. Showering means 'Deep thinking with Grace'.

Let's talk about Harry and Niall. They are the deaths of me.

One is super charming, cute, flirtatious and funny while the other is down-to-earth, sweet, lovable and relatable. How could you ask me to choose?

Harry is of course the one that I absoutely love, but then again I also liked Niall from the start. There is no inbetweens, they're just perfect in their own ways, I guess I have moved on from Niall.

But no matter what, I can't deny the face that Niall was my real first love. Danny, Brandon and George, they were all immature and I was a fool to like them in the first place.

I off the tap before wiping the water away with my pink towel. I wrapped the towel on my body and went out to see Harry posing with his arm resting on the bed, his hand positioning his head into place.

"Hey gorgeous," he cooed after growling playfully.

"Is this necessary Harry?" I asked with my wet hair annoying me.

"Totally." He smirks, getting up from the super awkward position. He tugs my towel as I shook my head.

"No kinky stuff," I said as he pouts.

"This is what I'm wearing for the party later," I said, showing him the dress. Wow I feel like a typical girlfriend with her boyfriend at the clothes store.

"Can I see it on you now?" He pleaded, tugging the side of the towel.

"Um, sure I guess. But Harry turn around." I'm not going to give him a peek of my body parts.

He groans as his head twisted to face the wall opposite me. I peeled off the towel that was wrapping my body like seaweed on sushi. I stuffed the dress on with much effort. I was clearly out of shape.

Just like on cue, he turns to see me in the wonderful dress I picked up from the closet. It was quite short for a dress, but I love the details on the dress — floral lace with an open back.