Chapter 25: Unexpected Guest

Începe de la început

"Jinjja?" I frown a bit as confusion sets in.

"Wae Eun Jae?" Kibeom asks.

"Meolla... Maybe I was just dreaming. Initially, I thought I had a sleep walk because the last thing I remember before I sleep, I was sitting on that couch, but when I wake up, I'm already inside the room. Tssk... Maybe I really had a sleep walk since I think no one of you wake me up right?"

"After I change clothes, I did not go out. What about you guys?" Jonghyun looks at the others.

"Nado." The others say it in chorus.

"How about you hyung?"Jonghyun asks Jinki.

Jinki sighs. "She was already in the room when I arrived, so maybe she had a sleep walking." He shrugs his shoulders while leaving me and Tae Woo. He walks towards the table.

Although the boys try to say it in a low voice, I heard them nudging him to talk with me.

"Erghm, oppadeul, I'll just go inside the room. I'll feed baby Tae Woo." I made it as an excuse. The more I hear him refusing, the greater pain it cause to my heart.

I try to divert my attention to Tae Woo. I don't want my son to see me crying although he still can't understand it.

I am breast feeding Tae Woo when the door opens. "Omo!" I quickly turn around.

"Sorry for that." Jinki seems awkward.

"Gwenchana. You are done eating already?" I take the courage to ask him.

"Ye." He sighs.

I nod. "Ahhh... I see."

I stop feeding our son when Tae Woo seems not drinking anymore.

"They are looking for you. Have your breakfast while I take care of Tae Woo."

I look at him with surprise. "Are you sure?"

"Ne." He gets Tae Woo from me and dances him while singing a lullaby.

"Just call me when he cries." I leave him those words before I go out. It is pretty obvious that he does not want to talk with me.

I see him nodding while not looking at me.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

The days swiftly pass by, but the more I am staying at the dorm, the more I get bored. Jinki does not want to talk with me no matter how I tried to initiate. He only talks with me if it is really important. The only consolation is the fact that the other SHINee members are trying to make me feel at ease.

"Who is this please?" I ask when I hear the doorbell. The boys are not around.

I see Ha Eun on the screen.

"Open it. I know you are there Eun Jae."

I try to calm myself. "Jamkaman."

I prepare a smile as I open the door. "Annyeong—" My face turns to the other side.

"How dare you?! What will other people say if they will know that my boyfriend is living with other woman?"

I calmly face her. "Please come in unnie." I initiate her to get in.

"What are you doing here Eun Jae? You have nothing to do with Jinki anymore!"

"Yes, you are right. I have nothing to do with him, but..." I stop when I hear Tae Woo's voice inside the room. "Wait here. I'll get my son first."

I am already carrying Tae Woo when Ha Eun gets inside the room. Her face is full of shock. "You—You and Jinki!!!"

She starts affraying me. "Please stop! Let me explain! Please... I'm holding our son! Ha Eun unnie stop that! You might hurt my son!" I try to protect Tae Woo. "Jinki is yours... That's very clear to me. I am only here because of our son, so don't worry." I said while crying and being spanked.

"I don't believe in you! You are finding ways to get him back again!"

"I do not! Please..."

"Ha Eun!" Kibeom and Jonghyun arrive. "What did you do to Eun Jae and Tae Woo?" Kibeom runs towards me and hugs me.

"This girl steals my boyfriend!"

Jonghyun holds Ha Eun's wrist. "Hyung is not your boyfriend. It is just part of your illusion."

Ha Eun tries to resist. "Let me go!"

"Do you think hyung will be glad to see you hurting Eun Jae and Tae Woo? He is already on his way here together with Taemin and Minho. If I am you, I will go home or else, you'll be sorry." Kibeom warns her.

"Tssk! Ya... How sure are you that that child is Jinki's!?"

"Ya, enough! We believe Eun Jae than you. We know that Eun Jae and Soo Young hyung are just friends." Jonghyun defends me.

"We are here!" We hear the voices from the outside.

"Let me go! I'll talk to oppa." Ha Eun runs away.

"Go—Gomawo oppa, Kibeom. Neomo gomawo." I can't stop my tears from falling.

My heart beats fast when I heard Ha Eun's loud voice from the outside. The other two came in.

"What happened?" Minho is the one asking.

"Gwenchana noona?"Taemin asks the moment he gets inside.

I nod and try to smile at them. "Are they still arguing?"

The two nod. "Aigoo... Look at you Eun Jae. You have many scratches." Minho shakes his head a bit as he looks at me.

"Should we go to the hospital? You look so pale Eun Jae." Kibeom looks at me with worries.

I shake my head. "I'm fine oppadeul. Please don't be too worried."

"Soo Young hyung wants to come to meet Eun Jae. I told him what happened so that he can talk to Ha Eun." Jonghyun declares.

"Oppa! You should have not told him! Ottokhae? Jinki will be mad if he will know that Soo Young will come." I look at them helplessly.

"Aigoo, let's meet him when hyung is not here then."

We all turn our heads to the door when it opens. Jinki is standing at the entrance with a serious face. "Kibeom, can you hold Tae Woo first?" He looks at me seriously. "Let's talk."