Album released!

Hey you probably don't know me but I'm Zoey I'm a new artist who's album is coming out tonight at 8:30. I live in L.A I was born and raised in California so I'm American I've always been in California. I got famous because I sung at my best friends birthday party now I'm famous because a guy from a record label was there and heard me. But any way it's 4:00 here which means 4 more hours until my album is released so I tweeted!

@ZoeyOfficial: My album comes out in 4 hours! Who's buying it?

After I tweeted that I got a million retweets and favorites so I started following and tweeting people!

@ZoeyFans_Spain: @ZoeyOfficial I'm buying your album! It's going to be amazing!

@ZoeyOfficial: @ZoeyFans_Spain awesome! And thanks!

Then there was a tweet that made me go in shock.

@msleamichele: @ZoeyOfficial I'm buying your album! You seem like a nice and sweet girl we should meet soon!

@ZoeyOfficial: @msleamichele thanks! We should meet soon I think that would be amazing!

I kept on tweeting fans and following fans and retweeting fans tweet till I seen that it was now 8:00 so I was going through twitter and #AYearWithoutRainAlbum was trending which was my album then i seen a bunch of tweets I never thought I'd see.

@grantgustin: just bought @ZoeyOfficial album and listened to it! It's amazing!

@ZoeyOfficial: @grantgustin thanks!

@msleamichele: @ZoeyOfficial your album is amazing!

@ZoeyOfficial: @msleamichele thanks!

@DarrenCriss: @msleamichele thanks for introducing me to @ZoeyOfficial's music! Her music is amazing I would love to meet her!

@ZoeyOfficial: thanks @DarrenCriss and I would love to meet you to!

@NayaRivera: I just went out and bought @ZoeyOfficial's album and @chordoverstreet bought one to! It's an amazing album @msleamichele is the one who told the whole glee cast about her!

@ZoeyOfficial: @NayaRivera thanks for buying the album! Thanks for saying it was great and @msleamichele thank you so much!

@chordoverstreet: just now bought @ZoeyOfficial's #AYearWithoutRainAlbum it's amazing! I totally want to meet her soon!

@ZoeyOfficial: @chordoverstreet thanks for buying the album I'm glad you liked it! I tot lay want to meet you soon to!

@taylorswift13: bought my best friends album @ZoeyOfficial! The #AYearWithoutRainAlbum is one of my favorite albums! Congrats girlie!

@ZoeyOfficial: @taylorswift13 thanks that's really sweet! And thanks!

After I was done it was 9:00 then my manager Angie called

Angie: hey Zoey

Me: hey

Angie: your album release party is tomorrow!

Me: okay thanks

Angie: and the Glee cast is coming

Me: on my gosh that's amazing!

Angie: I know but I would go to sleep early!

Me: why?

Angie: because we are going dress shopping tomorrow!

Me: okay see ya in the morning!

Angie: okay have a great sleep!

Me: I will good night

Angie: good night bye

And that was the last thing she said before she hung up so I tweeted one last tweet!

@ZoeyOfficial: have to go to bed early :(! Because have things to do in the morning before the album release party! So Goodnight Twitter People And to My Fans!

So I went up stairs brushed my teeth and washed my face then I went to bed and fell asleep instantly!