sunday

I woke up the next morning drenched in sweat it was Sunday. I knew I had alot to chours to do so I brushed my teeth and washed my face and spread my bed and also my mother's and father's bed, swept the whole house except for Justin's room wipe, dust the furniture and washed the over night dishes after giving Justin the tools to clean his room. Nick! My mom  called out I answered and went to assist my mom in the kitchen, I washed the vegetables and the rice , cooked the meat my mom cooked the rice and peas I got our dishes  and she shared we ate and then started using our technology to play game and interact with friends on social media after taking a shower then I went on Google to searched for hotel Transylvania and the mountain we were going to tour I saw beautiful houses and a hotel ......after a while Google got boring and I fell asleep then  started dreaming about the hotel as I  reached the nittigritty of my dream  my felt something crawling on my leg  I was frightened I woke up with rage and kicked justin in the gut for he place justern on my leg picking trouble, I took up justern his hamster and him and tucked them in there bed and went back to my room to sleep and could not continue my dream it was lost.