Untitled Part 1

Are you okay?" Asked an athletic boy with brown hair and crystal blue eyes. Was he talking to me? He could not be talking to me, nobody does and since I barely know the boy, why would he care?

"I asked you a question, it would be nice to get a response, y'know."

He was talking to me. I wonder what makes him think that I am not okay, is it my face? I should answer him, it's the least I could do. 

"Me?"

"Yes, you. Are you okay?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well you look kind of sad, I was just wondering if you are okay."

"Oh, then yes, I am just splendid."

"My names Andrew, in case you were wondering."

"Well I wasn't, but nice to meet you."

After that, there is a silence, with a presence of something awkward. Did he need something else from me? This is not how I wanted to waste my last free class. He's just sitting there, staring at me, with those wide blue eyes. I dropped a small cough, to signal that he was staring at me. His eyes just widened more; What is happening?

"Do you need something?"

"What is your name?"

"Cee."

"Cee?"

"Yes, Cee"

"That's beautiful."

"Thanks."

I turn back around and face my desk. This is more conversation that happened to me my sophomore year (being a junior now). The bell for school to end rings and I walk out of the classroom that I am in. I walk around the campus of my new boarding school, Gateridge High. I went to a boarding school last year, Bomont High, but left due to it getting shut down. I have yet to be to my room. Yet, my clothes for the next quarter are in my Green-and-White Michigan State backpack.

The campus is huge, a couple miles actually. My dorm room is on the north perimeter of the school, while all my classes except one are in the west. Does it matter where my dorm-room is at? Not necessarily; I mean, yeah it sucks to walk half a mile to my classes, but I get my steps in for wrestling practice. Plus, I don't have really any friends at this school anyway, so what am I far away from? I walk to apartment 17, which is located right next to the "Drop it!'" Cafe and the Locoluno beach. This is the apartment for girls from Michigan in 11th grade, so this will be exciting. 

I take a step in and see a waiting-area type thing with beige sofas and chairs. I see a couple of girls sitting around talking to each other. Well, that is social interaction, I don't need anymore today. I look around and see the elevator door to my right. I walk over and the guide is right on it. I search on it till I find my apartment number, 7b. 7b on level 7. Wow, the system is so complicated.

I take my ride up and see chalkboards on everyone's dorms. There are about three dorms on the left until the shower/bathroom, and then a couple more (3 to be exact), you have room 7b. The chalkboard is blank, like my soul. Wow, try not to get too deep there, Cee. I walk in to see a room that is far too symmetrical, the point to where it is freaky. I bet I can change it with a few posters. I hear singing and then someone walk in behind me.

"Oh, sorry. Who are you?"

"My name is Cee."

"Wow, don't get too descriptive there."

"Sorry?"

"The names' Mackenzie. I'm a 17 year old Aries who comes from Grand Rapids."

"Cool. I'm 17 and am a Scorpio and am from Canton."