The Chancellor's son huffed, his eyes on the ground. "We have nothing in common." Wells tried to reason, not sounding pleased whatsoever.

"No?" Bellamy asks, almost surprised. "We both came down here to protect someone we love." Another silence fell among them, Cass's lips pursing together at the tension in the air. "You're secret's safe with us."

"Us?" Wells looked past Bellamy, noticing Cass as she gave a small wave. Wells returned it before returning back to his natural stance, his eyes facing back towards the ground.

"'Course," Bellamy began. Oh no...Bellamy. "It's worse. With Finn around, Clarke doesn't even see you. It's like you're not even here."

Wells movement slowed, but Bellamy and Cass just kept going. "Not leader material." She hissed, glancing back at Wells to only feel a pang in her chest to see the heartbreak in his eyes.

"He's Jaha's son," Bellamy argued. "He deserved it."

"Just because his dad isn't all that great, doesn't mean Wells is, too."

For what must've been the hundredth time, Bellamy stopped Cass by grabbing her bicep. It wasn't forceful or hard, it was a gentle tug, something to tell her to stop moving. "You really can't see the bad in people, can you?"

She moved her arm from his grip, but instantly regretted it when a chilly breeze hit the once warm spot. "I try not to, though with Murphy, that's like Mission Impossible."

"What's Mission Impossible?" Bellamy asks, Cass rolling her eyes at the question as if it was like asking "what's two plus two".

"It was a spy movie from 1996," she quickly explained, gesturing for them to keep walking. And they did.

----------

"Hey," Murphy spoke up, the gravel crunching beneath the six's feet and the rushing water breaking any silences. "How do we know we're going the right way?"

The soon to be silence was quickly shut down by Bellamy. "We don't," he says over the rushing water. "Spacewalker thinks he's a tracker."

It was Wells' turn to speak up, though his voice came out in a hoarse whisper. "It's called a cutting sign, fourth year of Earth Skills. He's using it good."

"Wells, can you keep it down or should I paint a target on your back?" Finn scolds, Cass chuckling at the idea.

"Great, we'll use the blood of a dying member of the one hundred and we'll find the white foam from a squirrel with rabies for the target." Cass mumbled, a scoff heard from in front of her.

"Way to stay positive." Murphy mutters from ahead. "Why don't you also tell us that the Grounders are going to kill us all?" He snaps.

"Watch it, Murphy." Bellamy snaps back, Cass looking up to see him sending an anger-filled glare towards the direction of his second in command.

Finn once again hushes them, Cass watching as his eyes are attracted to a bush. He plays with the branch, only to find it fall with no problem. Clarke kneels beside Finn as he stares at the pebbles below, and from that Cass is unable to hear what the two are mumbling to each other. But, they share a look that sets her nerves on edge. "What did I tell?" Bellamy murmurs towards Wells. "You're invisible."

Taking her elbow, Cass harshly nudged him in the side. She didn't mind the glare she received, she ignored it. Suddenly, a pained moan filled the empty air, and everyone began looking up at the sky. "What the hell was that?" Murphy asks, his eyes also pointed up to the sky.

"Now would be a good time to take that gun." Clarke suggests.

Bellamy looked at Cass, his eyes saying "stay back" before the whole group fell into a single-filed line, Cass staying behind Bellamy as she looked at her surroundings. She felt uneasy, like she was being watched or something like that. Hopefully, that was just a bad feeling in her gut. Finally, they reached a clearing, and she felt like her jaw dropped to the grass.