"Harry, what are you doing?" Lincoln gasps, "We went through this already, just ignore the damn fellows."

  "They're fucking annoying," I stomp back to the limo, hoping to go back to the hotel and sleep.. alone.

  And we did. I was alone again, at the hotel. My disbarring self doing nothing but lying there, on the large bed that was meant for two people.

--

  "Harry, get up! We are sneaking you out!" My vision was blurry, but I could feel myself being dragged around on the floor, "Wake up."

  I could recognize that voice anywhere. It was the one and only Niall Horan, trying to sneak me out of the hotel. But.. why was he in NYC?

  "Wait a second, chill out," I pushed him away and tried to process everything that was occurring, "Why are you here? What are we doing?"

  "Shh.. you're going to wake up your body guards," he chuckles, "Get dressed, you aren't going to a party wearing pajamas."

"A party? I haven't been to one for a long time Niall," I yawn, and fall back onto the bed.

"I don't think so! We are going to this party, and crashing it."

"Crashing it?" I raise my eyebrow, becoming more awake each time the Irish fellow would say anything.

"Yes. Some teenager is having a birthday party, and we are going to it," he was too dumb for me to handle, "Put this on. Whatever the hell this is."

"Fine.." Yep, I was officially as stupid as he was. I put on some Thrasher shirt, and ripped up jeans, "Don't say anything about my hair.. I don't care."

He defensively takes a step away from me, "Alrighty."

We did sneak out of the hotel. Being reckless like we would be in One Direction. I didn't like the thought of growing up and becoming just another boring guy, Niall was doing this to help me. So I must take the chances.

Niall gives me a mask to put over my face to disguise myself, and we took a taxi to some neighborhood he had found from an invitation that was posted around a night club.

  The house was a luxurious mansion, as teenagers frolicked along the roof and the grass, throwing toilet paper in the air just to have fun. I missed doing those type of things.

  "Oh my god Niall, what the fuck have you gotten us into?" I drop my jaw.

  "Stop being a pussy, come in the damn house. Keep your mask on for now."

  We walk into the house and are mesmerized by the loud music, and people drinking. I guess mesmerized isn't the best word to use.. "I could use a drink at this moment," I sigh, and proceed to take my mask off.

  "Oh my god, is that Harry Styles?" some girls gasps.

  "Is there a microphone in this joint?" I whisper to Niall.

  "Why do you need a micro—"

  Before he could finish his sentence, I ran up onto a little stage and took the microphone out of some guys hand. "Excuse me. Excuse me everyone. I'm Harry Styles, here to enjoy this party. Remember it's not about me. It's about the birthday girl. So don't send the paparazzi here."