7: "You're crazy, I swear to God."

Start from the beginning

He refills our drinks (when did he drink it?) and tells me that as of this moment we're going to drink the exact same things, which also means that we have to sort of stick together. I don't mind it at all, which is new.

"Want to go outside for a smoke until this place fills up?" he suggests and I nod, so I follow him on the back porch where we both lean against the railing.

He lights up my cigarette first. "You're my bitch now." he says before he lights his own.

"What?" I ask, confused.

"If someone lights your cigarette means you're their bitch. It's something I heard in ninth grade, I don't know." he laughs, and now I notice that he might just be high.

"You're an idiot, you know that, right?" I say and take a drag from my cigarette, which I almost forgot about.

"Shot?" he asks after a while and holds his cup up.

"Sure."

We down the last remains of our drinks and I scrunch my nose, because the drink was more Vodka than cranberry. I know that two more drinks will get me tipsy, if not only one, which is not good, because I've seen Niall down ten shots and not even blink.

"You look good by the way." Niall suddenly says and I look up at him through the smoke.

"What?" I ask, wondering whether I heard him correctly.

"You heard me, I won't repeat it. One compliment a week, that's all you get." He says and I snort.

"Oh please, like I'm supposed to be honored or something?"

"You should." He says and comes closer. I notice it immediately, but act like I haven't.

"So...do you want to make your ex-boyfriend jealous?"

"He's not...he's not my ex." I whisper, moving the hand that's holding the cigarette so I won't burn him.

"You sure?"

He cocks his head to the side, which makes him so attractive I can't even.

"You're high." I notice, looking into his red eyes.

"Just a bit."

I shake my head and he places his head on the back of my neck, which, okay?!

"You're a bit close." I tell him, placing my hand on his chest, softly gripping into the material of his sweater.

"You don't seem to mind." He retorts, and damn it, he's right. I hate him.

I drop my cigarette and he seems to notice the motion, because he does the same.

"Yeah but...I do." I lie, and he sees right through it.

"No you don't." Niall argues and suddenly brings me towards his mouth.

My mouth opens before our lips even touch, and we're kissing.

His hands fall down to my waist and he pulls me closer into him, deepening the kiss, which sends shivers down my spine. I step backwards so I'm leaning against the railing, and I try to stand up on my tiptoes to be closer to him, even though I'm already wearing four-inch heels.

Niall's kisses aren't as rushed and as sloppy as Jed's, they're slower and deeper and turn me on like nothing else has done before.

I ran my hand through his hair, and before he can grip into my waist and lift me up onto the railing, someone slides the door open.