Disneyland Dreams|Request|IMORTANT A/N|

Börja om från början

"So what's everyone having?" Josh asked and then everyone decided what they wanted. Then a waitress came over and took the order. You had your favourite meal and favourite drink.

"Where are we going next?" Joe asked and then Maddie suggested the shop to get Disney themed things to wear throughout the time here.
"Off to the shop then?" Conor asked and then you nodded.
"Yep!"

You arrived at the shop and you and Maddie went straight over to the mouse ears. You and Maddie kept trying them on and making jokes and laughing.
"Maddie?"
"Jill?"
"We should get Jack and Caspar to wear some of the Minnie ears..." You suggested and Maddie laughed.
"We should! Right you call Jack over and I'll call Caspar over..."
"Wait we need to choose them first!" You said before Maddie could call Caspar over.
"Okay. We should get them matching ones!"
"Oh my god yes!"

Finally after trying on like 200 million pairs you finally chose some:

Then paid for them.
"Jack!" You called as Maddie called for Caspar.
"What?" Jack called back.
"Come here please!" Jack came over to you and Caspar came to Maddie.
"What?" They both said in sync and then laughed.
"Anyway what do you want?" Jack asked and then you and Maddie looked at each other then laughed.
"We've got something for you.. " Maddie began,
"Yeah... you've gotta wear it cause we've bought them now." You said and then Jack and Caspar looked at each other, worriedly.
"What is it...?" Caspar asked and then too both pulled out the ears.
"Minnie ears!" Maddie said as you both put them on your boyfriend.
"Jill! I look like a right idiot now!" Jack exclaimed as Caspar complained to Maddie.
"No you don't! You look great!"
"I'm not wearing these!" Jack took them off and tried to hand them back to you.
"What? Yes you are! You look adorable!" You took them off Jack and then put them back on his head.
"That's wear there gonna stay. Okay?" Jack sighed.
"You're so goddamn lucky I love you." You laughed and then you looked over at Maddie who had seemed to have convinced Caspar to wear them too, then high fived.
You and Maddie also decided to get the classic minnie ears to match as well.

After buying the Minnie ears you went on loads of rides and had so much fun. The next place you went to was the castle.
"Jack?"
"What's up?" He asked and then you smiled.
"Nothing... Can you take a picture of me for my Instagram please?"
"Sure I can. Only if I get a photo of you and me after."
"Sure."

After taking many Instagrams and just general photos you went to get photos with Mickey, Minnie and many other characters. Then you went on so many rides you actually forgot half of them but you still enjoyed it. You had all headed back to your hotel room that was on site at Disney. Before going up to your rooms you had to decide what time to meet and what you were doing.
"What are we doing after we've had a chance to unpack and stuff?" Oli asked and you shrugged.
"Umm... I really wanna go see the fireworks..."
"Ok then maybe we could go out for a meal then head to the fireworks." Joe suggested and then you all agreed.

After you and Jack found your room you went inside. You had unpacked your suit cases and was preparing to go out for dinner. You were sat cross legged on the floor in front of a mirror, doing your makeup, whilst Jack was laying on the bed on his phone.
"You having fun babe?" Jack asked as he put his phone down and moved to the end of the bed where you were sat on the floor. You turned your head and looked at him then smiled and nodded.
"Yeah. Thanks babe. What about you?" You asked and Jack smiled,
"Yeah. I'm having a great time." You stood up and then sat beside Jack and rested your head on his shoulder,
"What's up?" He asked and you sighed.
"I don't ever wanna leave..." Jack laughed,
"Jill, you're here for another week. You don't need to get sad about it on the first day!"
"I know... You know I love you right?" You asked and then Jack kissed you,
"I love you too."

"Maddie!!" You said, panicked done the phone even though she was in the room next to you.
"What!!" She said back and you sighed.
"I dunno what to wearrrr!!!" You complained and then Maddie laughed.
"What???" You asked and her laughing died down.
"I'll be over in a sec.." She hung up the phone and then you heard a knock on the door. Then Maddie came in,
"Okay, Jill, I'm here. I'll help you choose an outfit." She said and you had a sigh of relief,
"Thank God!"
"Why didn't you get Jack to help you?" She asked,
"Cause he's gone with all the boys to somewhere."
"Ohh ok. So what do you wanna wear?"
"I dunno! That's why I got you over!" You both laughed and began looking through clothes.

In the end you decided to wear a cute short black dress with a golden sparkly belt. You did your hair and makeup then waited for the boys to come back.

It was now the evening and you were all sat in a restaurant. You had all ordered and were waiting for the food. Around 10 minutes later the food arrived. You ate and then headed out to watch the fireworks together. You were walking down a path and you and Jack were holding hands,
"You look amazing tonight, Jill." Jack said and you blushed a little,
"Thanks. Not too bad yourself I guess..." Jack playfully nudged you and you both laughed.
"I'm kidding. You look great." You complimented himself and he smiled,
"Thanks, babe..."

You decided to sit on top of a hill on a blanket to watch the fire works. You were sat next to Jack and he had his arm around you. The fire works began and you were watching them. You got Josh to take a photo of you and Jack watching the fireworks together for an Instagram or something. You looked at Jack and he was staring at you,
"What?" You asked and he shook his head,
"Nothing.."
"Seriously, Jack, what is it?" You said and he smiled,
"You're so beautiful... you know what right?" You laughed and shook your head then kissed him. He kissed you back and it was a long but passionate kiss. You broke apart the kiss then you smiled at each other.
"I love you so much, Jack Maynard..."
"I love you too, Jill... I love you too..."

-----------------------------------------
IMPORTANT A/N PLEASE READ:

Hello!
I'm so sorry to the person who requested this that it took waaaayyyyy to long to publish. I'm not gonna make an excuse on why cause simple I wasn't inspired to. Recently, (Idk if you can tell) my imagines are sh*t (they always have been but they've gotten worse). Idek why. I just don't feel like writing sometimes. I've let so many people down by not updating and putting up your requests. I've let the people down who got me to where I am today. And that's you guys. I can't thank you enough for all the support. I can't thank you enough for everything. But I've let you down and I dunno how I can save that. Please please please let me know in the comments or messages what I can do to repay you all. For now all I can say is I'm sorry and thank you for taking like 5 minutes out of your day to read my stupid stories. Thank you all so much.