Chapter Twenty-One

Start from the beginning

Ansela told her that she already spoke with William and that he was already there, but that was like yesterday morning.

"What is it Cassie?" Ansela joined Cassie on the bed.

"I am really worried about Ella. I have not spoken to her, for two days now. I am not even sure if she's fine or not."

"Then call her."

"What if I call her and she decides that she wants to come home once she has seen William?"

"That's true?" Ansela opened her phone and quickly opened her twitter account. "Is she on any social media network?"

Cassie bit her fingers." Hmm,I opened a twitter and Instagram account for her on her new phone before she left, why?"

Ansela rolled her eyes. "I want to check is she posted anything,duh. What's her name anyway?"

"Ellabella. For both account."

"Ellabella? That's funny." Ansela chuckled. After much fiddling with her phone,she got what she was looking for.

"Well,we can say for certain that she is in Maldives already. See this."

Cassie peered at the phone,a picture of the sunsetting over the beach was posted with several heads in the picture. The caption below it read 'Reethi beach sunset is lit.'

"You are right. But how are we sure that we have seen each other?" She handed the phone back to Ansela.

"This would tell you what you need to know." Ansela gave her the phone again.

This time it was William's Twitter account,but what really got her smiling is the fact that he posted the same picture like Ella did,and their captions were also the same.

"Now you have your Answer. Stop worrying." Ansela got up and stretched. "I have to retire early,I have a class to teach pianoforte to tomorrow. Bonne Nuit."

"Bonne Nuit." (Good night).

Even though Ansela told her not to worry Cassie was still a bit worried. When William and Ella got back from their trip, what if they start fighting again?

~*~*~*~*~

Reethi Beach,Baa Atoll, Maldives. 02:14pm.

The sun was high up in the sky by the time they all returned to the beach. Thankfully,they had no more activity to do until evening. Which is why William decided to sit with the tour guides under the bamboo made umbrella. The loungers were made with wood,but oddly it was comfortable.

Lea lay on a similar one beside him. She was wearing a dark sun glasses and dressed in a two piece bikini,showing off her perfect white body. William didn't mind the view at all,not when his mind was elsewhere.

He had not seen Ella ever since that morning when he kissed her. He was a little bit worried that he had crossed the line again, so she was avoiding him.

But then when he thought of it again,she kissed him back,so there was no way that she would be avoiding him.

William caught the conversation going on around him; he didn't bother instead,he listened. The tours guides were talking about a man named Sathish who demanded that they return back to the beach because his wife was pregnant, while the wife pretended to be tired just to get pampered.