Part 30 (Shocking Nandini)

Start from the beginning

Yeash left from there. Abhi keep his hand on Manik's shoulder.

Abhi:- Wow man!! You become dad's favourite in meeting. I'm impress.

Manik:- You know right nobody can resist Manik's charm. (In mind) expect your sister.

Abhi laughed.

Abhi:- Yeah that's true And Manik this is my mother India.

Abhi side hugged his mom. Vandita slap his cheek lightly.

Vandita:- Badmass!! ( Devil)

Manik bend down and touch her feet.

Vandita:- Are beta per mat suyo. You are like my Abhi and Arya. Tume meri Abhi ki jaan bacayi. Tumhare jaga dill mai hai pero mai nahi. ( Don't touch my feet. You are like my Abhi and Arya. You saved my Abhi's life. Your place is in heart not on foot.)

Manik smiled.

Vandita:- Acha ab tum dono fresh ho jao. ( Now you both go and fresh up.)

Abhi:- OK mom.

Vandita:- Nandu Manik ko uska room dikha do. ( Nandu show Manik his room.)

Nandini was going to deny but Vandita left from there. Abhi also left for his room. Manik smirked to Nandini.

Manik:- Chale. ( Let's go)

Nandini angrily left from there. Manik was following her. They reached the room.

Manik's room

(Picture credit goes to @safi_garg)

Nandini:- This is your room.

Manik:- Nice.

Nandini was going to leave but Manik hold her hand and pull her towards him. Nandini bang on his hard chest. Manik keep his both hand on her waist. Nandini was struggling to get out from his hand.

Nandini:- Manik leave me.

Manik:- Nahi. (No)

Nandini:- Manik koi dakh lega.  ( Manik someone will see.)

Manik:- You think I care.

Nandini:- Manik agar Abhi bhai ko pata chala na about you. You can't imaging tum hare sath kya hoga. ( Manik if Abhi brother get to know about you. You can't imagine what will happen with you.)

Manik:- Or who will tell him? You? Nah you can't never tell me.

Nandini:- Kyu nahi bol sakti? ( why can't I tell him?)

Manik:- Because you care for me. You can't see your brothers beating me.

Nandini pushed Manik with her all straight.