Chapter 6: The GoddessMoonMage Siblings

Start from the beginning

"Alright we're all alone now Vi tell me what's going on," she said looking at me pointedly.

"Ok I'm sort of pregnant well being a virgin," I whispered.

"You've met your mate?!" she asked surprised. Not even mentioning the pregnant well a virgin thing I guess she knew.

"Yes a few years ago," I said looking away from her.

"Well who is he? When can I meet him? Does he have a brother? Is he a good kisser?" she said randomly firing off questions.

"He rejected me," I replied harshly.

"What? No one can reject my twin and get away with it. Who is he?"

"Zae Seshore," I muttered so only she could hear me.

"But he didn't even seem to treat you like a rejected mate," she said confused.

"He sort of never looked at me when he rejected me years ago. He fell in love with a human girl named Rivia," I said looking away.

"You didn't," she said looking at me shocked.

"Dad told me to. At that time we thought you were dead," I whispered.

"Mom never told you she sent me off to the GoddessMoonMage elders for training," she said surprised.

"No she told us you disappeared," I said feeling betrayed by our mother.

"No mom said you took more after dad then her and didn't think you'd need training," she replied confused and a little hurt.

"Who was dad exactly? Or what was he?" I asked fearing the answer.

"I don't know, but mom said I didn't inherit any of his genes. I guess she thought since I completely took after her you'd take after dad since we're twins," R said trying to make sense of our situation.

"R they'll find it a little weird that your not a wolf though. Plus I think they've discovered that I'm a pure of both species which is basically impossible," I whispered scared.

"Your a pure of both Wolves and the GoddessMoonMage's," R gasped looking at me in shock.

"Yes. Anyway R it seems that Luca takes after his dads mom who is a witch meaning he's part GoddessMoonMage and part witch. They'll keep a close eye on us especially since I'm the only one of the 3 of us who is actually a wolf," I said concerned.

"Your an Alpha Vi they can't do anything to you," R said looking sad.

"What's wrong R?"

"I feel weird like someone from the other side is tying to send me a message," she whimpered.

R and I sat in silence for over an hour before we gave up trying to connect. R hated when someone from across the veil tried to contact her from what I could gather. I guess it didn't always lead to an actual conversation.

"Alpha who is she?" Felix questioned.

Felix is my best friend within the pack. He'd been trying to find his mate for years, but he said he also feared it. He had been the only one who had known of my rejection before the last couple of weeks. Felix is a great guy and I wish someone like him had been my mate. Although I had thought that he was like the Zae of my childhood.

"Felix I'd like to introduce you to my twin sister Rivia. Rivia this is my friend Felix," I said smiling.

Rivia and Felix reached out and shook each others hands. The change was instant and I could tell what was going on. Rivia was Felix's mate the look on his face was of pure love and devotion. It made my heart ache in pain seeing my twin look so content with her mate when my mate rejected me.