Chapter 1

Daisy's POV

"Come on, sleepy head, time to wake up. We have to get ready for Magcon" Maddie said to me. My name's Daisy by the way.

"Oh that's right, I totally forgot" I said getting out of bed and walking into the bathroom to shower.

"How could you forget something so important?" Maddie asked me . "I honestly don't know haha" I said to her closing the bathroom door.

I turned on the warm water, and took off my clothes getting into the shower.

After I got out of the shower I dried my self off and walked into my closet with the towel wrapped around my body. I picked out my favorite pair of washed out high waisted jean shorts, and my black crop top that has the magcon sign on it. I made it myself. I pair my outfit with my black vans and my leather cross body bag. I put my iPhone and a pair of sunglasses in it. I walked into the bathroom, and turned on my curling iron. "Hey mads, please don't touch this curling iron until I'm done with it" I said to her. "Okay I won't, hey do you know where my wallet is?" Mads asked me. "Um no, why?" "Well I thought since it's 1 now we could spend the next two hours at the mall until 3 when Magcon starts" she said peeping her head around the corner. "Yes that sounds like a good idea, Forever 21 here I come" I said jumping around in excitement. Maddie laughed and walked out of the bathroom over to our vanity.

I finished curling my hair, and me and Maddie switched places. So now I was doing my makeup, and she was doing her hair.

20 minutes later

"Hey come on Mads we got to go now" I yelled to her walking out of our dorm. Right before the door fully closed I heard her yell.. "Coming".

I walked down the hallway with my car keys jiggling in my hand. Maddie finally caught up to me as I was just about to walk out of the main entrance. "Oh there you are, I thought you got lost or something" I said laughing at her. "Well here I am" we both laughed as we walked to my white BMW.

We got into the car and headed to the mall.

_______________________

author's note :)

well here is the first chapter. I hope you guys like it, if you do make sure to vote and comment please and thank you :) love you all :*