The Anniversary Of My Parents Death

I had just woken up and had just finnished getting ready. I was dressed in all plack. I had my headbands in black cloth around my neck and waist to show my respect to my village and parents. I had my hair down and it was also black. I had walked out of my room and saw Kimkio there. We were then joined by Saphira and Matsukiome.

"Are you ready to go Kimkio"

"Yeah im ready" he was really sad and upset. I could tell that he had been crying alot since his eyes were red and he had tear stains on his face. I walked over to him and hugged him.

"Kimkio if I could you know I would bring them back no matter what. I wish that they were here with us"

"Akira I know but dont blame yourself. Its not your flat that they're gone. I dont blame you for what happened" I gave him a fake smile since I didnt belive him. I blamed myself for everyones death. If I wasnt born then non of this would have ever happened. i then grabbed his hand and we left the house and went to the hokage's mansion. Everyone was giving us strange looks since we were dressed in all black and in traditoinal funeral clothing. We saw several of our friends. I had stopped at the flower shop and me and Kimkio had bought some white flowers and we had seen Ino working there. I had said hello paid and left. I looked very depressed and sad. I then went to the Hokage's mansion and had entered her room. I then saw my team.

"Oh Akira, Kimkio why are you dressed in all black and have white flowers."

"Tsunade me and Kimkio just wanted to tell you that were going to be leaving and going to our village for most of the day and wont be back for a while you know why"

"Okay Akira I understand" I had told her yesterday that we were going to be leaving today to visit our parents and village to pay our respects and everything. Naruto then interupted again and said

"Wait Akira Kimkio what is going on and why are you dressed like that" I just looked at him as did Kimkio both of our eyes were red since we had been crying all last night. I then looked at Dad and nodded my head. He understood what I ment. I then grabed kimkio's hand and we left. We had gotten out of the mansion and we instantly grew our wings and Saphira and Matsukiome had grown to full size. Dad then came running down the hallway and had jumped on Saphira he was already in all black since he had put them on under all of his normal clothes. We then flew up into the sky towards my village. We had stired up a huge wave of wind and had made some dust fly. we then sored up through the sky. We had been flying in silence, I was holding the flowers and we had at least one for every person in the village.

We had just made it to the village. We then landed and had shrunk back to normal size and brought our wings back in. Dad had jumped off of Saphira and we entered the village. You could still see all of the dried blood and marks. I had handed some flowers to kimkio and we started to lay them out around the village. I then went to our house and had placed two flowers for my parents. I then walked to my best friends house. All of our memories came flooding back to me. When he used to walk me to my house and pick on me. He used to always make me laugh. He was very funny and laid back kind of guy. He was always happy never sad or frowned. He had a very bright ora to him. He was the first person to ever stick up and protect me. I remember it like it was yesterday.

~flashback~

I had just finnished training over at the grounds and was walking back home. When I was walking home some adults had whispered

"look its her again. Why wont she just get out of our village no one wants her. I bet even her own parents hate her." I also heard

"look Its that demon kid."

I would just ignore them and keep walking. But I wasnt paying attention and when I finally reailized what was happening I was surrounded by adults and kids alike. They all had steel bars, rocks, wodden beams, and much more. I looked at them horrified and scared. I was only 4 years old my mom had died last year. They all had a devilish grin on their faces. Even the kids looked scary. One of the adults lashed out and punched me square in the face and had some kind of metal along their fingers and had cut my face. Another then punched me in the gut and had possibly broken my rib. I was taking a lot of kicks, punchs, and hit. The kids were throwing rocks at me cutting up my arms and legs. They were all laughing at me saying