Chapter 1: Beginning

“Caleb!” Alexis shouted. “ What are you doing? Walking here and there as if no one’s looking,”  

“we’ll get caught.”  

“why? You ain’t women enough?” Caleb asked.

“Dude shut up, someone’s coming.” Josh elbowed Caleb’s rib.

“Ouch!” Caleb let’s out a tiny scream.

Alexis on the other hand was trying her best to keep quiet after letting out a small laugh.

“shh . . He’s coming.” Josh whispered.

“Hello . . anyone there?” A man who seems to be wearing a blue uniform with a school logo on it walked pass them.

“Let’s prank him . .” 

“Caleb don’t you dare yourself.” Josh, who seems to be calm quickly grab his arm and pulled him backwards.

“Why? I thought you like pranks?” Caleb asked.

“yeah, but that was before we got in trouble.” Alexis answered in a scary-calm tone.

“aww . . come on. Atleast one prank?” Caleb asked a again.

“NO.” Alexis hissed.

“Ask me one more time and I will stick my penknife up your ass.” Alexis whispered in Caleb’s ear which is kind of creepy.

Josh interrupted them .“  I hate to break it to you guys but I think he heard us.”

“Hey you there! What do you think you’re doing?!” The man shouted.

“Okay don’t panic, we can work this out guys.” Caleb said calmly.

“COME HERE! YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE!” 

“Okay now run!” Alexis shouted.

Alexis, Josh and Caleb quickly ran towards the door. Caleb, trying his best to distract the man who might be the security guard quickly grabbed the marbles that was in his pocket and threw them on the floor.

“What the fuck?!” The security guard shouted.

“Nice one!” Josh gave a ‘thumbs up’ to Caleb who successfully distracted the security guard.

“What happened?” Alexis asked.

“Caleb managed to distract that fat black guy.”

“You sound like a racist josh.” Caleb said in a high tone which made him sound a little like his younger brother, Phillip.

The three of them finally reached the door and twisted the knob. Caleb quickly took out the school keys and locked the door behind them.

“Good thing you took the front door keys.” 

“No need to thank me guys . . . “  Caleb  said while folding his arms.

“Whatever.”  Alexis sighed.

“so, what now?” Josh asked.

“I don’t know,” 

“Go home I guess . . . “ Alexis answered .

“But wait, before you guys leave, I want you guys to return the front door keys back to principle Jordan TOMORROW.” Alexis said. The both of them looked at her and slowly started to laugh.

“what’s so funny? Mind telling me ‘bout it?” Alexis asked.

“Nothing. It’s just that, you sounded so . . how should I put this .  . Mature when you said that.” Josh answered.

“Mature you say? I’m 16 years old. Of course I’m mature. Not like you guys, 16 years old and still acting like toddler. One of the reasons why I called you an unfertilised egg man. “

Caleb laughed a little.

“YOU TOO DUMBASS.” Alexis said calmly but as usual, in a scary-calm tone.

“Alright relax . . . you’re too sensitive,” Josh told her in a calm manner which is actually kind of polite.

“Now,  back to reality.” Caleb interrupted.

“So . . I guess we return the keys tomorrow?” Caleb asked.

“Anyways, how did you manage to take the front door keys from Principle Jordan’s office?”  Alexis asked Caleb since HE was the one who took it.

“well, let’s just say that I got a detention yesterday and . . I somehow managed to grab it.” Caleb answered her confidently. 

“yeah right. Mr Hatcher fell asleep again and YOU quietly went out of the classroom and took the keys from principle Jordan’s office table . . right?” Josh chimed in.

“I’ll return it tomorrow.” Caleb said feeling a little bit guilty.

“As long as you return it, I’m fine with it.” Alexis puts a little smile on her face which somehow made Josh blush a little.

“bye guys . . . thanks for helping me. Without you guys, I would be dead first thing in the morning.”

Caleb said looking a little bit embarrass.

“No problem.” Alexis and Josh both said it at the same time.

“See you guys tomorrow then, bye!” Caleb waved at Alexis and Josh who of course . . waved back at him.

“So . . . now can you tell me what really happened?” Alexis asked.

“Alright, you got me. The reason Caleb did this was actually because of this girl that he just met yesterday. He told me that this ‘girl’ LOVES animal so much that she would date anyone who would willingly help the animal shelter. So, he printed the posters and asked me if you and I could help him. I told him that I can lend a helping hand but you . . . . you would only help us if it’s something important like studies or whatsoever.  So he asked me if I could convince you to help him with this poster thingy. I told him that I could try.” Josh finally stopped talking and took a deep breathe.

“ALL BECAUSE OF A GIRL?” Alexis asked.

“umm . . yeah . . I guess.” Josh answered her . . slowly.

“Unbelievable.” 

The two of them went home . . together. Josh and Alexis lived at the same area. The different is that Alexis lived across the street while Josh lived at the other side of the street. It was’nt that far though.

Alexis and Josh would always come to each other’s house every weekend and spent most of their time watching movies, playing games(Xbox), do band practise with Caleb and so on. 

Among the three of them, Alexis is mostly introduced as the talented one. She can sing, play guitar, play the keyboards and the drums. But there’s only one thing that can make her go bananas . . . Math. Unlike Josh, Alexis sucks at math but an expert in science. Caleb, mostly called as the funny,idiotic,supid and weird one HATES math and science. He also kind of sucks at getting the girls.

Josh on the other hand Is a gentlemen. He greets people politely and hates hooligans. Everyone thinks Josh is normal . . EXCEPT . . for Alexis. Eversince she first met him, There’s always something about josh that makes her shiver. And although Josh is polite, He actually has an anger management. One of the reasons why all the guys in our school are afraid of pissing him off. The weird part is that whenever he gets mad, he starts to get kind of . . hot. Not hot as in the cute hot thingy but hot as in BURNING. Oh,and one more thing, He's a dog lover and a dog attracter.

A Message from the Author:

HELLO WAZZUP HOMIESS . . . . sorry if its too short . . . . i dont know what else to write about.

And i know there's too much dialog in this story. . . sorry for that . . 

chappy 2 coming up tomorrow. I WONT MAKE DA SAME MISTAKE CUZ I AINT A RETARD.