Being liam payne's sister is a piece of cake...right?

Chapter 1:

Ammie's pov:

"Hey Ammie, you coming for dinner?" My friend Hannah said.

"Yeah, I'll be down in a minute." I replied.

Let me introduce myself,

My name is Ammie Elizabeth Thompson. I live in a care home, that's Hannah, my best friend, even though we don't look alike we always get mistaken for sisters. I never really knew my real family.

"What's for dinner?" I asked Mike, who was the head care worker.

"Pizza." He said.

"Please tell me it's not home made." I said, secretly praying it wasn't.

"No it isn't, and what's wrong with my home made pizza?" Mike asked.

"Well what's right with it." I replied, while laughing.

Now I know you are all probably thinking what's wrong with homemade pizza? Go try some of his homemade 'pizza' and come and tell me why you don't like it. I'm not taking any responsibilty if you get food poisoning.

"Earth to Ammie." Hannah said waving her hands in the air like a lunatic.

"Unicorns!" I shouted randomly, getting the attention of everyone around me.

"What in the... You know I worry about you sometimes." She said giving me a weird look.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

"Dude, you got another poster?" I exclaimed looking at the walls. Well what's left of the wall that hasn't been covered in posters.

"It's not my fault, you know how much I like One Direction." Hannah said as she made a weird noise while jumping up and down.

"To be honest I don't really see the point of fangirling over them, hate to burst your bubble but you are never going to meet them." I said trying to get it into her head.

"A girl can dream." She said simply.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Yeah, who is it?" I said as I went to open the door.

It was Mike.

"Ammie, can I talk to you?" He said.

"Sure." I replied.

Me and Hannah were going to follow but Mike stopped us.

"Alone." He said indicating that Hannah had to stay in the room.

"If this is about the broken plate it had nothing to do with me whatsoever, just to clarify." I said.

"What broken plate?" Mike asked as he gave me a look.

"Never mind." I replied, quickly.

"Anyway, your family is downstairs." he said with no facial expression.

Please don't be mean it's my first fan fic and I can't write. Blame @JenniferAshdown for literally forcing me to write -.- thanks for reading :)