chapter 1 ; badass. ❤️

Thanks to RenaeFraser for the awesome book cover!! Thanks so much!

***********************************************************

I just came out from the nail salon and these bitches done hooked me up! I was all the way feeling myself. I thought I was cute. See, it was a beautiful summer day and I was in the mood to walk so like I'm walking everywhere.

Where I live to be walking you think? I don't consider myself as living in the hood but these niggas claim we in the hood so I guess I live in the hood. Why am I walking around all alone in the hood, you wanna ask? Well let me tell you something. I ain't scared of no nigga or bitch. So yes I walk around thinking I'm the shit just because I am the shit.

I was walking down the street just smiling and shit. Why? Just because I felt like I needed to be smiling. I was about to hit the cut when I noticed a few niggas following me. One of them came behind me and grabbed my ass.

" Aye mami you gonna let me hit" he asked while licking his lips.

Who these niggas think they is? They thought they was gonna get some. " Boy you better get yo hand off my ass before if it go missing" I said.

Ya see I was being serious as fuck but little nigga thought I was playing or some shit.

" I like a girl that can talk like that" he said.

Did he not hear me? He need to get his hands off my ass. I kept walking. He thought he had me but out of no where I picked my leg up, turned around real fast and kicked the shit out of him in his little ass dick!

What the fuck he think this was. Automatically he fell to his knees, holding on to his private area.

" Your a fucking bitch" he said groaning.

I smiled. " Awhe thanks Papi" I said with a wink.

As you can see I don't got time for games. Little ass niggas always trying touch on somebody. Not me. Boy got me all the way fucked up. He must've thought I was one of them street-corner hoes. Ha , fuck nah , boy move around.

Yeah , remember when I said I ain't scared of no bitch or no nigga? I meant that shit. Ole dude thought he was slick and tried to catch up to me. I looked at him so serious and stuck a hand in my purse making it seem like I hand a weapon or sum'n. His stupid ass turned around and ran off so fast I couldn't even count to three. I giggled. It was pretty fun.

"Ugh, why is it so fucking hot outside? This sun try melt a bitch weave off her head. Damn." I exclaimed as I headed home.