Chapter 32: A Mess To Be Fixed

After the whole ordeal of... Well the doppelgangers.

Donnie and Gary are a bit more relaxed to say the least. Cases haven't been coming the two hunters way, thankfully and they are relaxed.

Amias is a lot more clear minded about everything without things being thrown at him.

And well Dehtor, he's a bit sceptical of this all. Why wouldn't demons be around anywhere for them to be hunting...

He tries to find anything, always sitting with Donnie to find a next case.

---

As of today Donnie and Dehtor are sitting at the laptop, looking for something for a case...

It's been about four months since both Dehtor and Amias have joined their side.

Dehtor feels as if something will happen... Is waiting to happen when they least expect it. He's feeling paranoid.

But Gary and Amias are sitting in the library. The demon unable to touch the books, these things been coated with protection spells against Demons...

So he just sits and reads over Gary's shoulder.

Gary stops at one page and just sits there and is confused at first but Amias picks up on it and nearly fell over.

"There's a way to cure a demon... A few ways to change the way you are, to see the truth, to turn human or to be angel" Gary said.

Dehtor looks up at this, looking to Gary and Amias.

"We can cure Amias from this life as a demon?" He asked.

Warning a nod from Gary and Amias.