Chapter 1

As I sat in the attic room I prepared for Fidd, I wondered if I'd finally admit one of my biggest secrets to him. The strange fact that I fantasized about him and me being lovers left me staring blankly at the window. In only a few days, him and I would be seeing each other once again for the firsts time in a few years. It felt odd knowing I'd see him after this time segment. I wondered how it'd feel to not see someone for a larger time section like thirty years. I decided to get up and sweep lightly in the corners and edges of the room. After that, I walked downstairs to have a snack. Right as I opened a cupboard, my phone rang. I quickly answered it. "Hello?" I heard Fidd say. "It's me!" I gladly replied. "I did some arrangement and I'll be able to arrive tomorrow!" He cheered. My jaw dropped with excitement. "Really?" I gasped. I usually wasn't so exited over human interaction. Most of the time I kind of despised it. But Fidd was different. "You know it! I gotta be on my way so I don't miss the bus." He said matter-of-factly. "I'll see you!" I said still very happy. "I'll see you too! Bye!" And with that Fidd hung up. I walked to my basement and prepared for an... appointment with my muse. I lit some candles in a circle and sat down cross cross and put my fingers together. I drifted into the mindscape as I looked around and spotted him. "Hey sixer!" I heard his familiar voice say loudly. "So, you're getting help from an old friend I see!" He cooed. "It doesn't bother you does it? You see, we can make accomplishments much faster with his special assistance." I said nervously with a cough. "As long as he doesn't become a distraction, I don't think it will!" He chuckled. "But if he does," his voice became deeper and more terrifying. "Heh heh! I won't spoil the good stuff. Anyways I'm kinda busy right now. See ya later sixer!" He said with snap as cold sweat ran down my cheek. I suddenly opened my eyes to one of my labs and shook my head. I took a look at my watch and noticed how late it was. "Hm. Already 3 am?" I said to myself before getting up and taking off my lab coat. I carried myself to the washroom where I brushed my teeth then proceeded to get into bed after removing excess clothing.

I woke in a chair. I looked next to me to find a skeleton resembling Fidds in a nearby chair. "You better hope he watches his back, sixer!" I heard my muse's voice say. As I turned to face the being, I woke up. I was too tired to think it through and hurried back to sleep and managed to avoid nightmares this time.

(Time skip brought to you by Ford's extra fingers)

I woke in excitement as my memory automatically reminded me of the fact Fidd was arriving that day. I normally wouldn't have worn clean clothes but this time I did. I wouldn't want him to think I'm a slob. I usually had good hygiene except for clothing.