I walked upstairs and into Chads office to see that Cindy, Jake, Chad and Cole were all in there.

"What are you doing here? I'm going to killyou for what you've done!" Cindy screamed then lunged herself at me but before she made contact with me, she was pulled back by Jake.

"Cindy what are you doing?" He asked while trying to hold her back.

"She' the one that killed our family. I thought she killed you but you were lucky enough to get away. I'm surprised you're still alive and that she hasn't killed you yet." She turned and wrapped her arms around Jake.

"Cindy, we need to talk. Please take a seat with Jake." Chad sighed. Jake dragged her over to the sofa while Chad sat behind his desk, I stood near the door and Cole stood near the window.

"Why is she not locked up? She killed my mother and father and you're doing nothing!" She screamed at Chad and Cole. "And you," she turned to Jake. "Why aren't you angry, she killed mum and dad and she probably would've killed you when she got the chance!"

"Calm down will you! Mum and dad are not dead. We thought you were, you went missing and no one could find you." When he had finished talking, he was out of his seat and standing in front of her.

"I don't know what you mean." She seemed really confused after he had said what had actually happened. I knew that Jake had a sister, a twin sister actually but she went missing a few years ago but was presumed dead because blood was found where she was taken. Also when people where sent to look for her, she couldn't be found.

"We didn't die Cindy. You were taken. It was ten years ago now. We were at home, dad and I were in the kitchen while mum was making dinner."

Jakes POV. (Flashback)

I ran inside the house waving bye to my bestfriend James.

"I'll see you tomorrow and we can go play football." And with that I ran into the house and was about to run upstairs to play but I heard mum call my name from the kitchen. I slowly walked into the kitchen to see mum standing there.

"Hey sweetheart. Did you have a nice sleepover at James's house?" She smiled at me.

"Mum don't call it a sleepover, it makes it sound girlie and I'm not s girl. I'm a man." I said puffing out my chest. Just then we heared a chuckle from behind me and when I turned around I saw dad standing there.

"You've got a few more years yet son." He ruffled my hair then walked over to mum giving her a kiiss on the lips.

"Eww, don't do that. It's disgusting." I scrunched my nose. I hate watching them do that.

"Aww wait until you meet your mate boy." Dad smiled, wrapping his arms around mum.

"What's a mate?" I asked really confused and they laughed. Hey! That's not nice of them to laugh at me just because I don't know something.

"We'll tell you when you're a bit older, you'll understand it more-" Just as he was about to carry on talking we heard a scream from the back garden where Cindy was. Dad quickly ran out and I ran out after him.

"Jake get back here, it could be dangerous!" Mum screamed at me but I don't care. My sister could be in trouble. When I made it outside I saw dad shift into his wolf and run into the woods. I looked down at her dolls to see blood where she would've been sat playing with them.

Libby's POV.

I stood there shocked. I never heared the story of what happened, I only knew that he had a sister. No one apart from their family and Chad knew what happened. Even thoug Chad wasn't Alpha at the time, he was still informed of what happened. I looked over at Cindy to see her sat there in shcok.