-you are one annoying Minou.

-close enough. Bye 😹

-Bye

Marinette could still feel her cheeks radiating heat. It isn't unusual for her to fall asleep during an assignment, but this time it was different. She still couldn't get over the fact that Adrien Agreste carried her to bed, certainly not in the way she expected it to happen. 'Adrien is so kind and thoughtful to take me to the bed. I just hope I didn't talk in my sleep and say something dumb like "Hot Stuff" or something. I'm pretty sure I'd die if I did.'

Marinette just had to put on a new white overshirt since she was still fully clothed, and had to pack up her school supplies before heading down to another {heartless} breakfast.{ It certainly was one of the apparent reminders that Adrien's life is really depressing. 'No wonder he expresses so much of himself as Chat. It's the one time he can actually be himself. I think I'm finally starting to understand him; at least I hope I am.' }Marinette had barely touched the food on her plate, when Nathalie walked in to tell her her schedule.

"Today you will leave school early today in order to make it to a reshoot. Your father was not... [describe her struggling to find the words]entirely impressed and wishes you to redo the pictures. Right after you can go to your fencing lesson. You will have a little bit of time in between fencing and the second photoshoot you have today, but you are going to have to shower and get ready within that time. The second photoshoot will take up most of the day, as it is in collaboration with one of your father's partners. And your father would like to remind you to be on your best behavior around them, and to not screw up this time. Once you return home, you'll have whatever remaining time to work on what work you did not do at school. That is all." Nathalie did not look up once at all, continuing the feeling of disconnect that Marinette felt. Once Nathalie left Marinette instantly reached for the phone and texted Adrien again.

-Hey

-Why hello again Princess. What's up?

-Oh... um... I was just curious... how are you able to stay so happy being here?

{-I'm not happy when I'm there. You are the only thing that has kept me going these last couple of months.

-Really?

-Without a doubt. Sure I got Nino and Alya too, but you truly are what keep me going.

-You dorky kitten :P

-Only for you <3 }

-Anyways, the Gorilla is waiting. And also I don't think I'll be able to see Fu today...

-Why not?

-Your father as me booked for the whole day basically. There is no time for a break anywhere!

-Yeah... he usually does that. Don't worry I can just go down myself. I know where to go on my own.

-Yeah but he wanted to see the both of us.

-I'm sure he'll understand. Anyways your mom is kicking me out the door so I'll see you at school. See you there lovebug <3!

-Meet you there Chaton :D

-See there you go, you're getting it