"So we both agree we shall be wed here the night of the fourteenth and the lists of guests we've put together?" he asked her later that morning as they sat in his study.

"Yes," she replied. "I will have to see to having a dress made, Oliver. I would like to be married in...in something special, but I have no memory of who I should see."

"I know my aunt will be more that happy to help you with that," he told her. "You will like Aunt Caro and I know, too, she will love you and the children. I sent a missive to her this morning informing her of our pending marriage."

He'd also let Foster and the staff know her true name, Foster saying he wondered if she wasn't the missing Mrs. Bishop, and of their impending wedding. Informed him, too, to put the nursery to right since in a day or two Richie and Margie would be arriving along with a very small kitten.

He dispatched word to Markham he would like to pay a visit later this afternoon, with Val. He sent Rhiain and two footmen to Val's house to pack her clothes and other belongings Rhiain thought her mistress would need for now. Later of course they would have to see to the closing of the house. They would both talk with Cat about that later.

She'd informed Rhiain this morning of her wedding as her maid helped her dress. The young woman was genuinely happy for them, couldn't wait to tell the others at Wainwright Hall of their nuptials, saying Mrs. Mortmain would be exceedingly thrilled at the news.

"Foster and the staff are preparing for Riche and Margie's arrival within a day or two and our wedding. Foster and Mrs. Burlington will be getting with you to go over the arrangements. I want it to be everything you want it to be. Your wish is but to command," Oliver told her. "I shall have Mr. Cardiff messenger the invitations to our guests this afternoon."

"I know these people know me but I don't remember meeting them," she said nervous to think that three dukes, two duchesses, a marquess, a marchioness, two earls and four countesses were attending her wedding along with Sir Alex and his wife.

"You know all of them, Val, some you met just recently upon your return from India. They all like you, most love you already," he reassured her. "Please don't be nervous, they are friends, good friends and I want them to share our happiness. Most of the men I envied because they'd found the perfect women for them and I couldn't until... until you came out of the woods and into my life."

She snickered relieving some of the tension.

He looked up to see Foster entering his study. "Doctor Banyan is here, my lord," he told them.

"Show him in, Foster," Oliver replied.

She took a deep breath.

"There is nothing to fear, Val, about Doctor Banyan's visit." he told her as he rose from his desk to greet the doctor.

Doctor Banyan joined them shortly and Oliver introduced them to one another.

"It is my pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Bishop," the doctor told her.

"Thank you for agreeing to visit me here," she replied liking the doctor on first sight.

"I shall leave the two of you alone," Oliver said.

"Thank you, Trevorton," the doctor replied. "It might be easier for Mrs. Bishop to discuss her problem with me without your looming presence."

Oliver chuckled then kissed her cheek before leaving the room and shutting the door behind him.

"Now then," the doctor said. "The Marquess has spoken to me of your problem. Have you had anymore dreams of the past besides the two Trevorton informed me about?"