New girl

I woke up early today, it was my first day at my new school. I went to go brush my teeth, until I heard my mom yelling.

"TOBIN!!!! You're gonna be late. Hurry up!" I finished brushing my teeth and picked out an outfit to wear. I decided on wearing a muscle tee and black joggers along with my black roshes'. I rushed downstairs and grabbed a piece of toast.

"Bye mom! I love you!" I yelled as I put the piece of toast in my mouth and run out the door. I got on my Gold r6 Yamaha motorcycle. I drive off to school, when I got off, I saw a lot of people stare at me. I mean I don't blame them, I'm pretty ripped with my abs and muscles. I saw a group of girls stare at the side of my slightly opened muscle tee. They were all staring at my abs, then I looked at them and smiled. They squealed and started whispering to each other.

I walked in my school and saw my best friend Ash,

"Yo what's up Ash" I said. "Tobin!" She replied giving me a bro hug. Ash showed me my locker and I thanked her as she left to go talk to a girl who I assume is her girlfriend. As I opened my locker, I noticed people looking again. I smiled around and they all smiled back. I grabbed my things to my classes and closed my locker, I leaned against it as I sighed. I noticed a girl with beautiful, green eyes approach me.

"Hey, you must be new here. My names Christen Press" she said as she stuck out her hand. "Well hello there, my name is Tobin Heath and yes I am new." I responded taking her hand and kissing it. She blushed and I smiled, I looked around and saw girls with angry expressions on their face. I could tell they were jealous.

"So, Tobin. Do you play any sports?" She asked me. "Yes, I just finished football season and I'm about to start soccer, I'm playing for the high school team" I told her. "No way, me too" she said smiling. Her smile was so cute, there was something about her I liked. I don't know what it is, but I'm attracted by her. "Well I better get going" she said.

"Okay, I guess I'll see you later" I said giving her a fist bump. She pushed my hand aside and hugged me instead, I was shocked but I hugged her back. She left and I went back to Ash, her jaw dropped to the floor.

"Ash? You okay there?" I said with my hands going up and down in her face. "Tobin, you just hugged one of the most popular girls in school. I never talked to her until she joined the soccer team." She said. "I guess I'm just lucky". The bell rang and everyone went to their classes, my first class was English. Ugh, I hate English. I sat in the back, when I did I noticed Christen was in the same class. She sat down next to me, I waved to her and she smiled. After she sat down, two other girls sat down next to me.

"Hi what are your names?" I asked both of them. "My name is Alex" the girl with blue, ocean eyes said. She kept on staring at me. "My name is Morgan" the other chick said. They both stared at me until the teacher came in. I looked at Christen and I could tell she was jealous. I held her hand and told her it was okay, she relaxed a little and the teacher started his lesson. During class, I noticed a christen, Alex, and Morgan staring at me. I turned to them and they all blushed. The rest of the day was normal.

*Lunch time*

I grabbed an apple and saw Ash sit at a table. I walked over to her and she introduced me to her friends.

"Hey guys, this is Tobin" Ash said, "and Tobin this is the whole soccer team" I said hi to all of them and sat down. "So Tobin, are you single?" Morgan asked. "Yes" I responded, I heard a couple squeals at the table and some behind me. I tuned around and saw the same group of girls from earlier. They stared at me for awhile, I grabbed my water bottle and drank it. Ash squeezed the bottom of my water bottle as I was drinking it and it spilled all over my shirt. I stood up and saw Christen, Alex, and Morgan all stare at my stomach. I guess I'm see through now, Christen stood up walked over to me.

"Here, let's go get you cleaned up" she said with her hand tracing my abs.

We walked to the bathroom and she ran out the door. When she came back, she had a shirt in her hands. I'm guessing it was a muscle tee because I could see the holes for the sleeves. She took off my shirt and stared at my abs, she grabbed a towel and started gently rub it against my stomach. I felt her fingertips trace my abs, I looked up at her and stared her in the eyes. She noticed and stared back, I put my fingers under her chin and leaned. She did the same thing and our lips meant. It was gentle at first until Christen's tongue asked for entrance and I gave it to her, that's when things got heated. I picked her up, with her legs wrapped around my waist and her hands around my neck. My hands were on her back, I pushed her against the wall and she moaned. She pulled her head back and I took the time to kiss her neck going all the way down to her collarbone. She squealed and I could tell that it was her sweet spot. Her hands traced my abs once more and our lips meant again. We kept on kissing until we heard the bell ring, we stopped to take a breathe. My forehead was against hers.

"School parking lot, after school" she told me. I smirked and dropped her down, she smiled as she handed me her tee. I put the tee over my body, but then I felt her hands on my abs. Making twirls with her hands made me smile. I pulled the shirt down and we walked out like nothing happened. My next class was Math, I sat in the back and Christen sat next to me, during class I put my hand on Christen's thigh. I moved my hand up and down on her leg as she stared at me smirking.

*Time Skip*

School ended and I waited for everyone to leave. I walked to the school parking lot and saw Christen there, on my motorcycle. I smirked, this is going to be fun.