A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ One

Start from the beginning

“Va…l…er…ie,” I heard Val’s stammering voice and he chuckled. She forgot to introduce me, or was I supposed to introduce myself?

“And you?” He looked up at me as he addressed his question to me.

Since it was rude not to answer, I replied curtly, “Jo.”

“Hi Jo,” he flashed me his killer smile which I smiled lightly in return out of politeness.

“Hi Louis.” He must be puzzled by my lack of enthusiasm.

Next in line was a young looking boy with yellow hair. He looked like the youngest in the band (which Val told me later he wasn’t). I think Niall was his name.

A curly haired boy followed after. This was the Harry everybody was crazy after. He had a great charisma and his smile was so heart warming.

“Hi there!” his hand did not stop signing even though he briefly looked up. “You girls from around here?”

“Yeah,” Val gushed as she blushed furiously. “Thornyard High.”

I saw his eyebrow arched as though the name sounded familiar. “We have something going on with Thornyard, isn’t it?” He asked the guy on his left – the final guy seated at the table – Liam Payne. I felt my heart did a flip when he replied.

“I believe so,” he pondered. “I think our performance is with Thornyard Band.”

“Oh right!” Light dawned upon Harry. “You don’t happen to be in band, do you?” He chuckled, almost expecting to hit a no for an answer.

“I am,” I answered as-a-matter-of-factly.

“Cool,” this time, he did paid a little more attention to me. So did Liam.

“What do you play?” Liam asked in his mellow voice.

“Percussion.”

“Awesome,” both of them chorused together.

Our conversation had to end since the crew were trying to hurry us off the stage.

“See you around then,” Harry offered as he waved a goodbye before turning to the next poster to sign.

♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪  ♫   ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪

“I can’t believe they actually closed up the school!” I said to Joel as both of us handed our entry pass to the security. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I received the entry pass – An entry pass to enter my school.

He shrugged, “It’s for security reasons. And besides, they don’t want any disturbances during the practices.”

“I guess all these girls must be so envious now,” I mused at the girls outside the school gates, waiting to catch a glimpse of One Direction when they arrived later.

“Yeah, they must hate you,” he laughed. Joel was surprised by my lack of enthusiasm after hearing the news when all the other girls were jumping over the moon.

“I can’t believe we have to have five consecutive days of practices…” I grumbled. No matter how much I loved playing in the band, five days of practices was a chore.

“Well, at least we get to appear on TV,” he said in a consoling tone.

“I doubt you can even catch three seconds of yourself on TV,” I smirked. We climbed up the ascending stairs that led to the second level where the music room was housed.