Faye was like a parent to me. What my parents lack, she filled. Ang tanging ayaw ko lang kay Faye ay ang mga dating advice nito sa akin.

"So, is she hot?" tanong ni Jacob. Hindi na ito tumatawa but he's still teasing me.

"You only I only go stupid for hot girls," I said and laughed.

"No, you don't. You become cautious when it comes to hot girls. You don't know what they're after and that's why you're careful."

"Do you know that you sound like Faye right now?"

"I know. And this girl you're interested in, I know she's more than hot."

Tinawanan ko siya. Masyado niya akong kilala.

"Stop laughing and tell me the details," pangungulit nito.

"There's not a lot to tell, okay. I barely know her." Totoo naman. Wala akong masyadong alam kay Abbie.

"How about her name? Surely you know her name."

Should I tell him about Abbie?

"You remember that time I told you about a certain girl who had this huge crush on me in high school?"

Jacob looked away from the screen for a few seconds. Nag-iisip ito.

"Son of a gun! Is it Tony crazy???" he asked and started laughing.

Tumawa na rin ako.

"Shit, Tony! You're fucked! I'm telling you, you're fucked!"

"I know, I know! I didn't care about her before and now I'm making a fool of myself"

"So, is she really that pretty for you to lose your head?"

Tumango ako.

"She's different from before. She has this perfect skin, wavy brown hair, perfect figure, and big expressive eyes."

"Whoa! Wait a minute! I thought she's a nerd?" Jacob asked. Nalilito ito.

"She's still wearing nerdy eyeglasses. If you ask me, I don't think she needs them. I think she's just hiding behind her eyeglasses."

" When can I see her?"

"Tony?"

Napatigil kami nang marinig namin ang boses ni Abbie.

"Holy shit! Is that her?" Jacob asked with a surprised look on his face.

Bago ako nakasagot ay muling kumatok si Abbie.

"Let me see her!"

"No, no, no!" I said while laughing. Hindi papayag si Abbie. At isa pa baka isipin nito na maniac ako.

"Ah, come on, Tony!"

"I said no, not now," I whispered to him. I was afraid that Abbie might hear me.

"Why are you whispering? And why is she in your apartment? Are you sleeping with her?"

"Of course not!" I answered him and laughed so hard.

Bago pa ako makapagpaalam kay Jacob ay bumukas ang pintuan at pumasok si Abbie.

Shit!

Seryoso ang mukha nito.

"Tony? You ready for dinner?"

I looked at the screen and saw Jacob's confused look.

"She's serving you dinner??" hindi makapaniwalang tanong ni Jacob.

"I got to go."

"No, don't go. Come on, Tony...!"

Before Jacob can say anything I closed my laptop's lid and then smiled at Abbie.