I WOKE UP AT THE RED LEADERS BASE!

{TORD POV}                     It was great. Now because I know she is a great fighter she can be my red Queen. I thrown a sleeping gas bomb into my room when I got out. It worked. After the gas had cleared I went in and carried her out of the house. She was unconscious because of her wound so I quickly changed the bandage again and took her to my tent in the red army base. Of course I had the biggest tent. So I gathered everyone apart from the ladies cause they have to get Tamara (y/n)  into her dress and put a crown on the pillow for me and her. Of course I had heels for her with knives sticking out of the sides. And before you knew it you had a nosebleed again cause of how beautiful she was. OK all the men and women stood at the side of the little red carpet as I stood at the end. I heard a crash coming from my Tent.                                       {YOUR (TAMARA) POV}                 I WOKE UP IN A DRESS!!  I was so confused so when I got up I fell and made a fresh wound. It was deeper than the other but this one was on my leg. I whimpered "Tord Tord where are you I'm injured who put knives on the heels I wanna go back home!!!" I heard Tord rush back to his tent. He saw me bleeding on the floor. He picked me up and looked at my wound. He said I could have cut a nerve in my leg. But at that time I heard a gunshot. It shot me in the shoulder right where my deep wound was. I whimpered loudly as I got Red, White, Pink, Green and Blue speckles in my eyes. Tord backed away as I limped my way around his tent looking for guns. But someone already put guns into my dress. I kissed Tord on the soft lips as I limped out to find who shot me. IT WAS TOM I DIDNT KNOW HE HAD A BLUE ARMY AND HE HAD MY PURPLE ARMY WITH HIM .I screamed in anger as I heard a gunshot by Tord tent I rushed my self back to the tent to see Tord in pain. I saw he had had a stab wound and he also got shot in the leg. I layer there next to him crying softly with all those speckles turning to red and white. He then smiled at me with a weak smile. It made me cry harder. He handed me a bandage roll and I handed him crutches. I bandaged him up and then he nelt down on his non injured leg and took out a red box. It made me cry with happiness. He opened it and he said nervously "w-will you marry me!"I smiled and said in pain "YES TORD" I jumped into hi arms but was careful with his bad shoulder. He put the ring on my finger and I gave him one too. But at that moment Tom burst in the tent trying to shoot me and Tord. I cried with anger as I took and ak47 out and shot him and his army and also my army. I shot his army through the heads and I done the same to my army. With Tom well I gave him a scar across his face and I shot him in the shoulder and the leg. Tord had fainted. I carried Tord and Tom out and took them back to Edds. I put them in their rooms as I had collapsed in pain on the floor. I noticed I had a bullet in my leg too. I had to many injuries that worried Edd and Matt. I told them to calm down and to help Tord and Tom. And to give them medical attention. So they did that and they had to put a bandage around their shoulders and legs and also we of the face. I was the badliest injured here. I dragged myself halfway upstairs as I fainted and left blood marks all over the stairs. I could feel hands grabbing me and taking me to the couch. I heard Tords voice. I heard beeps and a nurse. Am I in hospital. I opened one eye as I smiled softly. I saw Tord, Tom, Matt and Edd next to my hospital bed. I could hear Tord saying worried "wake up Tamara (y/n)  please I hope your OK" I felt a tight grip on my hand. I opened the both of my eyes as I saw a robot arm on Tord and somehow on me. I freaked out a little. Then I could feel sharp pains in my legs and on my shoulder. I said softly but in pain "T-Tord I'm fine" and he squeezed me in for a hug but Tom was in a hospital bed next to me. I freaked out as I cried softly "T-Tom are Y-You OK..." As I heard a long beep on his thing I cried in Tords chest. Tord pulled Tom in for a hug. I was confused. Tom got out of his bed cause he was fine. I cried at him "don't you ever do that again..." They felt like my final words. I heard a long beep on my machine as my eyes started to close. Tord screamed for a nurse. But the nurse that was next the machine was in with my prank so she unplugged everything and let me free. Tord and Tom shouted in tears "DONT YOU EVR DO THAT AGAIN" I laughed and got changed back into the dress as I had a cast on I got pushed around in a wheel chair by Tord. We smiled and got back to Edds. Tom laughed and used his crutches. We watched him fall as we got him back up. We all laughed but the thing that was bugging me was that Tord taken me to his red army base. So when we got changed into Pajamas I went to Tords room and sat on his bed while taking off the robot arm. I changed my bandage and I thrown that robot arm away. I asked Tord kindly "why did you take me to your red army base Tord?" He sat down and said straight "well I wanted you to um... Look I will do it now..." He took out the real ring and asked if I would marry him and we done it at the same time. We both said yes . I wanted some cuddle Tim but Tord wanted more than cuddle Tim he wanted a child. {TIME SKIP}  I woke up quietly and sent into the bathroom and used my pregnancy test. It said yes. I ran back into Tords room shouting "IM PREGNANT" he smiled with excitement. The guys came running into the room as well. They asked "what is it" so I replied "IM PREGNANT" we all was happy and we ate breakfast.