1 - Bunny

"Oh my god! You're the girlfriend aren't you?"

Eddison thought the voice behind her definitely sounded blonde. If she had to guess she would say it was Luca's latest conquest. She turns away from the pancakes she was frying to address the voice.

"I'm the roommate" Eddison says simply. The sound of keys in the front door cause both women to look towards the door. Eddie knew automatically who it was, "That..." she says as the door swings open, "is the girlfriend"

Kate Vanderbeek enters the small Boston townhouse with her designer handbag over her shoulder. Eddie was used to Kate by now.

"Morning Kate, pancakes?"

"No thanks Eddie" Kate looks the blonde up and down before addressing Eddie again, "Don't tell me..."

"Yup" Eddie replies popping the 'p' and with that Kate screams at the top of her lungs.

"LUCA MORRETI! Get your arse out here right now!"

At Kate's command Luca Morreti the six foot two, black curly haired, shirtless Italian god walks into the kitchen. Eddie flips a pancake onto her plate and sits at the kitchen bench ready for her mornings entertainment. After all this was the fourth time this week.

"Hey Babe" Luca says wrapping his arms around Kate's waist. She pushes him off slapping him with her designer handbag.

"Don't you 'babe' me! Again? Luca seriously? You promised!"

As the yelling continues Eddie turns to the blonde standing next to her.

"So what's your name?" she asks.

"Bunny" the blonde replies with a giggle causing Eddie to roll her eyes.

"Of course it is"

Eddie and Luca have lived together for just over two years and are now both going into their Junior year of college. Having only spoken via email before they moved in together they were both shocked by their roommate but learnt to live with it. Luca assumed Eddie was a guy because of her name but was pleasantly surprised to find out otherwise. Luca thought Eddie was incredibly attractive and because she seemed oblivious to the fact walking around the apartment in practically nothing Luca spent a lot of his time having cold showers.

While Eddie was and is extremely attracted to Luca she had made it clear from the start that she did not wish to be just another conquest. She was in Boston for college, she wanted to earn a degree and leave that was her plan and no guy was getting in the way of that.

Luca's parent's owned the townhouse where the two lived and while he didn't need a roommate Luca used what Eddie paid on rent, the money she got working over summers, as party money. At first Mr and Mrs Morreti had not been keen on the idea of Luca having a female roommate but once they met Eddie they fell in love with her. Eddie always found it funny that Luca's parents were worried about her with the trail of women that left his bed every morning.