Hockey goons can date

Okay this is my first story I am actually putting out there so please ignore it if it gets a little dry. I will try my best to entertain you with the amazing sport of hockey and the relationships it has to offer.

*******************************************************

Tyler's P.O.V.

I turn my head to look at Andrew. He has two guys blocking him and hes struggling to see the puck. His stance in the goal is getting weak and I know I have to do something. I hurry and close my eyes for the moment and can here the hard breaths I am taking. I feel the sweat dripping down my face from playing so hard. I open my eyes to look at the score board, we are up by two.

I decide to help my buddy out and skate over to the other guy. He see's me approaching and turn towards me. "Hey buddy, so I hear you are the MVP?" I look at him and try to sound as inocent as possible as he scowls at me, "What the hell do you want? But why do you care?" he's so full of himself, "Oh just wondering.. It must be nice to be the Most Valuable Princess eh? Should we get hello kitty to sponsor you? I have my connections."

I wink and he turns around, "You think I'm weak? How about we drop the gloves and i teach you a little lesson?" I smile and say "you asked for it." We both throw our sticks down on the ice and push off our gloves, we unhook the strap under our chins and pull our helmets off and throw them on the ground. I roll up the sleeves of my jersey a bit and start circling around. Once I see he is rethinking this I lunge myself at him and throw a punch to the side of his face.

The crowd is out of their seats and I can hear them all screaming. I use the sound as motivation and hit him again, this time getting his gut. I begin to pull on his jersey and it slides off easily. Nice! He will be getting suspended. I let him hit me so he can actually get some credit. I tackle him to the ice to end this thing because hes already lost. The ref and linesman come in now and break us apart.

I stand up and yell at him " Is that the best you could do princess?" He glares at me across the ice then rolls his eyes. I get in the penalty box and my teammates start bringing my stuff. Jeff comes with my stick and gloves and I take them from him as I say, "Tell Andrew he owes me for saving him." Jeff chuckled then nodded his head and went over to tell Andrew. I avoided eye contact with them and just started to clean my helmet and stuff as I waited for my punishment.

Then I hear the announcers voice over the speakers as he says, " Alright, we got two penalty's. For your home team the Utah flame is Tyler stavros, he gets a five minute major for fighting and for the Idaho rain is Jimmy Raden he gets a five minute major for fighting and a game suspension. Now let's hear it for your team!" The announcer yells into the microphone and the crowd obeys. I look at coach to see him looking at me and I look away. There is ten minutes left in the second period and I couldn't wait to get back to playing, but I didn't mind the little break.

******************************************************

Okay, so that is my first chapter.. More on the fight next chapter.. Hope you enjoyed.. Comment if you have any ideas or any thing.. Now let's get to the next chapter!