Chapter 4

~ Previously ~

I hope my family can be reunited and if Tiffany wakes up, maybe my mom will actually care. I noticed I arrived at school and pushed all my thoughts to the back of my head. After school is over, it is my time to leave for Boston.

Henrys Pov

I am almost in Boston and it only took two taxi and three bus rides to get here. (A/N: I don't know if that is accurate, I have never been to Boston) When the bus was about to stop, a lady sitting across from me noticed my Once Upon A Time book and said, "Is that a good boo?" with a smile of her face. I turned to her, "This.. its more than just a book." I said and the lady replied, "Oh" with a gleaming (almost curious) look in her eyes.

Once the train stopped, I quickly exited the bus and looked for the nearest taxi. Once I found one I knocked on the door and said, "Do you take credit cards?" Now you are probably wondering why a 10 year old has a credit card right. Well, the truth is, I stole it from my teacher Mary Margaret aka. Snow White. The taxi drive looked at me then the credit card I was holding up in my hand, "Where too chief?" he said.

I hopped in and quickly told him my moms address. I eagerly knocked on the door of her apartment and a few seconds later the door swung open. My mom looked very puzzled and said, "Who are you?" Instead of answering her question I asked, "Are you Emma Swan?" "Yeah, Why?" she asked, still very confused. "My names Henry. And I'm your son." I told her then slipped into her house.

"Hey, kid. Hey. I don't have a son." she said seriously and confused. If I am being honest, it hurt a little to hear her say that. "Ten years ago, did you give up a baby for adoption? That was me." She looked shocked as realization passed over her face and she quickly said, "Give me a minute." before rushing into the bathroom. While she was sorting things out, I looked through her refrigerator for some juice.

When I didn't find any I yelled, "Do you have any juice?...... Never mind, found some." Emma came out of the bathroom and I said, "You know, we should probably get going." Emma was very confused and asked, "To where?" "I want you to come home with me!" I said excitedly and smiled at her. She started saying she could call the police and I countered everything she said. "I can tell when anyone is lying, and you kid are." Mom finally said before she went back to dialing 911.

I pleaded with her not too and she agreed to take me home. I am one step closer to saving the town for the Evil Queen and restoring my family. Hopefully I can get Emma to stay in Storybrooke. The curse can only be broken if she stays and believes in her destiny. Storybrooke, Maine, here comes the Savior.

(A/N: Hey guys. I hope you like this. The next chapter should be out by Sunday since I have more time to write. Love you guys!!! Bye!)