Sweet Dreams are Made Of..

"I'll be home soon Mommy..."

The warehouse shook as the bass of the rave music played on full volume. Neon multicolored lights moved around along with strobe lights. People have glow sticks wrapped around their wrists, ankles, heads and necks. Teens were grinding on each other, creating an atmosphere of lust, mixed with the alcohol and drugs, and adrenalin made a ravers paradise. On the handmade stage there were two cages and in each one there was a girl dancing in it. One girl who was in the cage on the left side of the stage wore a blue tube top that was cut off at her belly button. She also has a shot pink skirt on that went well with the fishnet thigh highs and her blue high heels. She danced to the bass of the music, swaying her hips from left to right. Her long brown hair bounced around and a few strands clung to her sweat covered face.

I'm gonna fight 'em all 

A nation army couldn't hold me back 

"I love you .."

They're gonna rip it off 

 Taking their time right behind my back\ 

And I'm talking to myself at night 

Because I can't forget

The girls name was Elli. She lived to rave and raved to live. A rave was where she felt at home. No rules, no parents to tell you what to do. She wound down and then sprung back up as the bass line reached its peak.  

Back and forth through my mind 

Behind a cigarette 

And the message coming from my eyes 

Says leave it alone

This was her life and she loved every minute of it. Her brown eyes looked over everyone, seeing mostly bright pinks and yellows.

Everyone knows about it.. 

She didn't notice a presence beside her cage, looking at her with a child\'92s curiosity. His purple eyes blinked.

From the Queen of England to the hounds of hell

The rest of the night went on, Elli never noticing, just having funny and being blissfully unaware.