Twisted Love [ Yandere!England ]

Twisted Love

Warning: Explicit Descriptions of Sensitive Topics like Blood, Murder, Yaoi / BoyxBoy / BL, etc.

Disclaimer: I don't own Hetalia. Hidekaz Himaruya does.

Yandere!England x Male!Reader

- - - - - -

Arthur Kirkland

I walked down the aisles of rose bushes and started to take in the wonderful scent that the red flowers gave off. I love roses. I love their vibrant, red color. I love how the roses are used for love-based reasons. I love how I gave one for my first love.

Some might say it's weird for a country like myself to love a normal human being. Actually, they say being the personification of a country is weird enough. Humans are weird, but I grew to love one. Is it weird how I love a man?

Besides, do countries even bear genders? That doesn't really matter, because the love I feel for this man is genuine. No one can change that.

At first, it was a chance meeting. The second time, I wondered if it was fate. The third time, I knew it was fate that brought us together. He had that bright smile on his face, and every time I saw it, I felt an uneasiness inside me. But that uneasiness wasn't a bad sign, in my point of view.

Because...that uneasiness turned out to be the affection I had for that man. He was beautiful, much more beautiful than Francis, but I think everyone is better looking than that git. Anyways, he was a kind fellow.

He had beautiful, silky [Hair Color] that stood out, because it looked unique in my eyes. His twin orbs held the most wonderful hue. Every time I look into his eyes, I'm always surrounded with bliss. Those [Eye Color] shades shined brightly in the light.

It felt like I was falling in love with him all over again. But now...this regretful feeling always hides at the pit of my feelings, never able to escape. It was my fault wasn't it? It's my fault that I have loneliness hovering by me everyday. It's my fault that I can't see my love smile for me again. It's always my fault. I just had to---

I blink, looking down at my pale fingers. A red substance flowed down into the palm of my hand, from my middle finger. I narrowed my emerald eyes.

Roses are pretty. But remember what they say? Pretty hurts. "Stupid thorn..." I scowl, walking a bit faster into my house.

I remember how he had always stayed by my side whenever I was injured, whether it was a small injury or a serious wound. I smiled. You were so kind and loving, but when did I start pushing that fact aside?

When did you stop loving me?

Do you know how much I love you? I would do anything for you. Anything...

- - - - - - -

"Why do you keep doing this to me!?" Tears cascaded a [Hair Color] haired boy's face as he screamed at his 'lover'. "Why can't you just love me normally? Please...don't do this...just stop..."

The boy was lying on his back, in between the, now red-stained carpet, and a blonde. "I don't want to die...." He whimpered, tears falling sloppily. The taste of copper lingered in his mouth, probably because he was biting too hard on his bottom lip.

His wrist was covered with blood, while his neck had a small slit through it. His cheek was cut, the blood pouring out. Another deep scratch was on his right shoulder. A transparent, red liquid dripped onto the ground of a certain Brit's house.

Tears and blood mixed, as the British man hovered over a trembling body. His emerald eyes held a look of insanity, but his lips were pulled south, into a frown.

"[First Name]... Don't you only want to be loved by me? Why can't I be the only one to love you? Why can't I be the only one to see you!?" His voice grew louder by each word as his eyes glowered down at the weak boy. 

In the blonde's left hand, there was a kitchen knife. Oh, how many times had he cooked dinner for his lover? He knew he wasn't the best cook, but the boy smiled at him nonetheless, with each meal. The knife held a red liquid that slowly fell, down and down, splashing on the ground.

"I didn't want to kill you--"

"Then why are you!?" [Eye Color] hues became blurry while a clear liquid poured out. "You said we would be together forever, didn't you!?"

"Yeah, but you didn't. I'm only doing this because I love you."

"If you love me, you would stop!"

The blonde smirked. "I love you, but I can't stop. If I do, you would go running to...oh I don't know, Alfred."

A shiver ran up the vulnerable male's spine, at the mention of his classmate. Yeah, his classmate was handsome and athletic, but he loved only one person.

Named Arthur Kirkland.

He loved. Maybe not now. Maybe not anymore. Not when he was on the verge of death, caused by that certain person.

Arthur brought up the knife, raising it over his head. "I'm sorry." His expression was unreadable, until after he apologized. Then, his expression had insanity written all over. His wide, creepy smile, his freaky gaze.

"But then again, aren't you happy too?"

- - -

After that, everything became a haze for Arthur. Everything became blurry, and all he knew was that he was saving you. From the dangers of the world.

A high-pitched, crazy laugh sounded out throughout the Brit's home.

Once he had calmed down, he realized that blood was splattered all over the walls. The rug was moist with a red liquid coating it. The red couch became darker, and it looked like his clothes were soaked with red.

The limp body in front of him wasn't moving anymore, and the breathing, that was once quick and sharp, wasn't heard.

"Ah...I got my new shirt stained..." Arthur grabbed hold of his sweater, and sighed. His eyed travelled down to a bloody body.

"Oh, [First Name]... You were never going to be able to escape this fate from the beginning."

- - - - - -

I sighed, cleaning up the drop of blood. How familiar. I thought, walking into the living room with a bandage around my middle finger. The living room was a normal size, but big enough for two people.

I sat on the blood red couch and picked up a cup of tea that I was drinking before everything with the roses.

The living room reeked of a faint smell, that resembled the scent of blood. I turned my head to look at where I killed my lover, and right there, was blood splattered everywhere, but instead of someone lying on the ground, it was an empty space. I placed the tea cup down.

The blood was too hard to wash out, no matter how much I tried to scrub it off, so now, no one is allowed to come in my house, whether it be the police or a close friend.

They wouldn't be able to see the love emanating from it.

"Isn't that right? The blood has love lingering around it. Love from me and you, [First Name] [Last Name]."