Part 1

Lucas' POV

We stand outside our house. It had burned down in a fire. All I had managed to get out was my phone, charger, and chocolate bar. Me and my mom stand there shocked as a fire-fighter puts out the fire. People have started to gather around. Then someone says "Elizabeth!" She sounds worried. As we turn our heads a blond lady comes up to us and says "hey are you guys ok?" My mom says "yeah but now we've got nowhere to live at the moment." Shit I hadn't thought of that where are we going to stay. She says "oh no you'll come home with me." My mom says "oh if it's not to much trouble for you Katy." she shakes her head and leads us to a nice van. We get in and I go on my phone till we pull up to a mansion. God it's huge.

                       This is the back use your imagination for the front

She leads us to the door all of us carrying bags full of groceries and unlocks it with a key. We walk in and I hear thunder down the amazing marble stairs. A bunch of kids come running and grab the bags. They start going through them and throwing things around. Katy yells "kids!" They all stop what they're doing and turn to face her. She says "Lucas this is Ellie and maddie they are twins," pointing at to little girls in pink and white floral dresses. They wave. Then she says "This is Sophie" pointing to a little girl. "and this is Amanda" pointing to a blond girl. Then Zeke comes in through a hallway. He says "hey man what are you doing here?" I say "going to be living here for a while." He says "cool you want to play call of duty with me?" I say "sure." As we are leaving a box is thrown at him and he catches it. He says "thanks" and leads me down some stairs to a basement. It's a game room and it's awesome.

There's blonde hair sticking out from the top of the couch

There's blonde hair sticking out from the top of the couch. Zeke goes over to the head and puts his hands over their eyes. They yell "ZEKE!" They turn around and it turns out to be Maya. Wait why didn't I expect her to be here. Her and Zeke are twins. She starts running after Zeke who is bolting up the stairs. From upstairs I here Katy yell "Zeke Maya stop it." They come back down and sit on the couch. I join them and he hands me a controller. He turns the TV on and the game starts then Katy comes down and says "Maya why don't you give Lucas a tour." She says "why do I have to why can't Zeke?" Her mother glares at her and Maya says "fine, come on huckleberry." She leads me up the stairs and says