"What's up buttercup?" You walked up behind him placing your arms around his waist hugging him, trying to slow him down. He was so excited about the wedding that he took over the appointments so that you could relax.

"You and I are going to go have breakfast and then an appointment at the reception hall, the florist and then a cake tasting!" He sounded like a kid that just found out they were about they were on their way to Disney. You could feel the excitement radiating off of him as you held him in your arms.

"Come on, we have to get dressed and go!" He spun around in your arms and picked you up by your waist slinging you across his shoulder, you screamed as he spanked you before taking the stairs two at a time. When he reached the room he threw you on the bed, not missing a beat he slid in between your legs and kissed you passionately.

"God, I love you." He said looking deep into your eyes. His eyes always made you feel vulnerable and safe at the same time. You loved the way he looked at you even when you were in trouble.

"God, I love you." You said back to him, placing a soft kiss on his lips. You brushed his hair behind his ear before smacking his shoulders. Sliding from underneath him you went to the closet to pick out both of your outfits. You set out a black muscle shirt, black pants and his favorite black boots, picking a pink dress and sandals for yourself while Jared showered. You joined him in the bathroom to brush your teeth finding it hard to not join him in the shower.

"Come on Jesus, were going to be late." You took his hand in yours and led him out the house. When you reached the car he stopped you and opened the door for you then skipped over to the driver's side. He sped down the driveway towards the city, the wind whipping both your hair and his around.

"How many flavor's of cake can there be?" You said as you plopped down on the couch
exhausted from the cake tasting. You kicked off your sandals and covered your face with one of the pillows on the couch. You could hear Jared laughing at you from across the room, without looking you threw the pillow at him knowing that you'd probably missed. The pillow came flying across the room and land square on your chest.

"You seemed a little stressed, my love. Allow me to help." You watched as Jared knelt down and rested his head on your stomach, you ran your fingers through his long soft brown hair, massaging his scalp.

"Your skin is so soft, do you moisturize?" You felt his hand traveling up your leg starting at you rankle. His hand reached your inner thigh and he began to rub your skin in small slow circles

"No, Jared we said we would wait." He looked up at you pouting as you continued to rub his head. You laughed at the face he made and rested your head on the back of the couch and closed your eyes.

"But waiting is for...patient people." He whined

"Its okay, just one more week, baby." You said smiling down at him. You imagined him in his tuxedo watching you walk down the aisle,
Shannon and Tomo at his side. You couldn't wait for the day that you would officially become Mrs. Leto.

"What're you thinking about?" He got up and sat on the couch and pulled you into his lap. You placed your head on his lap as he cradled you and you told him about how excited you were about your upcoming wedding day.

"So what is the plan on the big day?" You asked looking up into his big blue eyes.

"Well the night before I'm going to stay with Shannon and then we get to start the new chapter of our lives together." He looked down at you and kissed your forehead. He stared at you for a while rubbing the top of your head. Your eyes fluttered as you tried to keep them open but exhaustion won.

"Is my blushing bride sleepy?" He said after you yawned. Carefully he picked you up and cradled you in is arms and walked up the stairs to the bedroom. He set you down on your side of the bed and began to undress you.