Chapter 1 (summer break holiday shopping)

Chapter 1 shopping for their holiday in Dublin.

NOTE: I didn't proofread or edited this story yet so you will find a few grammatical errors and punctuation mistakes along in the chapters which will be corrected and edited soon also you have been warned.Golden-author.

"Today I and my BFF Summer Phillips is going to the mall to shop for things we both really needed and all of the things we will need when we go to Dublin, Ireland, yes we are going there for our summer break We've never been there yet, "oh and I'm Rhianna Evans btw with long  black, wavy hair and pale blue/hazel eyes I'm slim and I'm really shy, and I don't think I'm beautiful or sexy when someone tells me I am, anyway enough about me babbling on, right now I am all ready and I am sitting down waiting for Summer to arrive,

I'm wearing a red tank top and a pair of black skinny jeans my hair is curled and its in a ponytail and I'm wearing a pair of white supra, "finally!" I shouted with a heavy sigh of relief escaping my lips Summer my BFF was here "hey what took you so long girl I've been here sitting on my black leather couch waiting for you?" I ask and told her "Rhi you know you can't rush perfection already she said fixing her dolce and gobanna sunglasses in her compact mirror.

She was wearing a white sundress with yellow daffodils flowers on it, with a pair of white flats with a yellow hair clip in her golden blonde hair with her small fringe smoothly laid out on her forehead but I must admit that she looked smoking hot and any guy would go crazy for her, the only kind of male that wouldn't go crazy would have to be one that's not in their right mind "hey earth to Rhi earth to Rhi!" Summer shouted snapping me out of my little daze back to reality "let us go Summer " I told her while getting in the
passenger seat of her car with her, she drove us to the mall, but while on our way to the mall we both sing along to some of our favorite songs that came on the radio

soon we arrived at the mall Summer park the car in the huge parking lot we got out and went inside the mall first we went to our favorite clothing stores macy's,forever 21 and victoria secret too to get new nighties with matching gowns,sexy lace panties with matching bras , after we left victoria secret with all that we need we went to claire's to get other stuff , Summer bought a new make up kit four pair of earrings but each in different styles and two gold necklaces with and without pendants , I  only bought myself four lipglosses each with different flavour , three pair of earrings but each with different styles also then one necklace then after we went to the shoe store and got some heels and some vans and supras to wear with our skinny jeans and tank tops and we also bought few party dresses too, well I  wasn't  fussy but I was definitely one for parties though me and Summer we both loved going to parties we were party animals "you got everything you want now ?" she ask "yes I guess so."
I reply.  "Well good cause we need to go home and pack now so that tomorrow we can just leave," she said.

We walk back to the car park and pack our bags in the boot but Summer drove me home first and help me get my bags inside the house and then she left and went home to pack too because I was packing my suitcases now too...

likes!

votes!

comments!

what do you think about it ?" should I continue ?" that's a vote and a comment, please!