(1) My Saviour

I was walking down the path of the park when I heard someone yell my name.

"Adeline!"someone yelled.

I turned around to see none other than the bitch of the town, Justine. She was the slut of the town, but was treated like the queen by everyone. She was wearing jean short shorts that could practically be underwear, a yellow shirt that hanged way too low from one shoulder and some yellow flip flops. Her little posey was following behind her.

I turned around and started walking again, trying to ignore her. I quickened my pace trying to avoid making a scene. I didn't like attention, much less attention because of some shit like this. But I couldn't avoid this, her friends, well more like fake followers, caught up to me and surrounded me.

I sighed. "What do you want Justine?"

"Huh, so she speaks. Oh don't worry Adeline, we won't hurt you, well no promises, but we just came here to talk."she said with a smile.

"About?"

"We want you to be one of us. We just need to change your style. That emo look won't work. Just look at you,"she said with a look of disgust,"black skinny jeans, a band shirt, and black converse. Man, your hair is black, black eyeliner, eyeshadow. You're too dark."

"Just leave me alone. I dont want to join your group. I don't want to be a fake person that gets everything she wants. I don't want to have to buy my friends."I spat.

She gasped. "Don't talk to me like that you bitch." I felt her hand connect with the side of my cheek. She slapped me, and for a girl with fake everything, she was stronger than I thought.

I stumbled back. I felt another slap to my cheek and then I fell to the floor. I felt all of her posey start to kick me. I clutched my stomach and tried to cover myself from the blows, but it was no use. There were too many of them.

I suddenly felt less and less people kick me, as if someone was pulling them away. I opened my eyes and saw 5 guys and 4 girls pulling them back.

"Who do you think you are?!"Justine yelled.

"Who the fuck do you think you are to beat her up?!"one of the girls that helped me spat back.

One of Justine's followers, Katie, went next to Justine.

"I think we should leave."she told her.

"You're right, we don't want to fight with a bunch of fags." Justine said and left with her followers.

The girl who had talked back to Justine and her friends came to me.

"Are you okay?"she asked as she knelt down next to me. I gritted my teeth but nodded. I felt as if they broke my ribs. "Andy pick her up and let's take her to the hospital."she called.

I felt someone pick me up bridal style and take me to a car. They put me in the back and went in the front with a girl following behind.

The last thing I saw was the front of the hospital before I was consumed by complete darkness.

----------------------------

I opened my eyes and saw a nurse come up to me. She was a middle age woman with light brown hair and a round face. She seemed very motherly.

"How are you feeling dear?"she asked me as she looked at some stuff on my monitor thing.

"Better, but I feel sore."I answered. "How did I get here?"

"You don't remember do you? A group o kids brought you here. They said someone had beat you up in the park, but that they helped you."

I suddenly remembered what had happened earlier. How they had saved me...

"Can I talk to them?"I asked. "I need to thank them."

"Sorry dear but we only allow one person at a time."she said.

"It's okay, can you just tell them I want to talk to them? At least to one of them?"I asked with pleading eyes.

"Sure thing dear. Just wait here while I go fetch them."she said before she headed out.

"Well I wasn't going to go anywhere."I mumbled once she left.

---------------------------

Several minutes later, there was a knock on my door.

"Come in." I called.

The door opened and in came a tall guy with long black hair. He had beautiful blue eyes.

"Hi, um the nurse said you wanted to see me? Well us but I came to represent the group."he said as he came in and sat in a chair next to me.

"Yeah I wanted to thank you. You guys saved me out there."I said.

"There's no need to thank us, we couldn't just leave you there could we?"

"Well I still wanted to find out who had helped me. I don't think I know you guys..."

"I'm Andrew Biersack, but I prefer being called Andy Sixx." he said and stuck out a hand. "Abd you are?"

"I'm Adiline Gonzalez, pleased to meet you."I said and shook his hand. "Thanks again for saving me."

"Don't worry about it."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, go ahead."

"How much longer do I have to stay here? I don't really like hospitals."

He chuckled. "You're lucky. You don't have any broken bones, just bruises, so you can probably leave today."

I sighed. "Thank God."

__________________________

Please rate and comment kn how I'm doing! Thanks;D