Tomorrow's the day, we prove to the school that we're more than just entertainment...--even if this is just a one time thing....but Ava's gonna make it forever,...

Things with Diana are pretty good. Who knew my dad would be the one to calm her down about me...? Sometimes he's full of surprises...

"Hey, Jon. Tomorrow's the big day!"

"Yup. The day I tell Diana the truth..."

"Ooh..."

"Never mind..."

BUZZ--

"Speaking of Diana," I say, opening up my messages.

Diana: My mom thinks I can win a record deal

Me: I mean, u could.

Diana: ya but Im not a pro

Me: I'm not a pro either

Diana: well ur better than me

"Aww. Your conversations over text are so cute...," Dad awed.

"Dad! I thought you wouldn't be one of those creepy dads!" Oh too late for that...

Me: eh we'll see ab that.. tomorrow

Diana: ur on!

*Barry's POV*

Our band is going to perform in front of the whole school! Even if this is a one time thing--Ava won't let it be--we still had lots of fun.

But something's going on with Sara...this S.R--or Robert--is really trying here. But we'll have to see what she's going to do about it....

Hopefully, we'll sort out this crap after the performance... I heard that we're closing in the party, so that's good.

BUZZ--

It was Sara.

Sara: ready for the concert?

Me: yup u?

Sara: :p

Me: I'll take that as a yes

Sara: it was a yes :p

Me: haha

*Sara's POV*

I just texted Barry and he seemed like he wasn't mad at me anymore...but I'm going to have to talk to him tomorrow anyways. Then there's S.R--Robert--will he ever give up? I guess I have lots of talking to do tomorrow....

BUZZ--

It must be S.R. I guess he didn't forget his daily text.

Tomorrow's the day

I wish u good luck

Meet me behind the big hanging willow tree after your band performance....

Love, S.R

Oh god. What does Robert have in store for me?

*Robert's POV*

I'm really nervous about revealing myself to Sara...even if it was so obvious it was me...

BUZZ--

Must be Will.

Will: hey

Me: hey