42

Peyton's POV; (Right in picture)

"No that's ugly. why would you even suggest that"

"Cause we was in Gryffindor" Seamus replies

"I get that but on flowers? No the gold isn't nice. We can keep the red though"

"Gold lightening then?"

"Now there's a good idea from you" I smile

"Why is this so stressful? There's so much planning which I don't think is necessary"

"Not necessary? Seamus this is our wedding, one of the best days of our lives. It has to be perfect"

"It will be, I'm just saying that there is stuff which doesn't need much thought into. The invitations for example, people will throw them away so why does it matter how it looks?"

"We have a copy for the scrap book"

"So we make one nice one and the rest can be cheap and simple"

I sigh and agree with that letting him win.

Seamus proposed to me 4 months ago and it honestly was perfect. Surprisingly Dad was happy for us and didn't hex Seamus into another dimension. We're getting married on December 18th and I cannot wait as it's going to be nice and snowy. I always wanted a winter wedding.

I'm Dad's apprentice at Hogwarts and next year he is going to hand over the first three years to me whilst he will take on the rest. I'm ready to take them on now but according to Dad I'm not up to his standards yet bare in mind I made a potion better than him last week. 

Sage POV; (Left in picture)

"Congratulations Sage. That's the 4th one this month" Melissa smiles

"Thank you, I'm glad to of saved another innocent person. I'm off as Lewis should be finishing work now and we need to get going. Have a good weekend"

"You too"

After Hogwarts I knew I wanted to work in law. I don't want innocent people to get sent to Azkaban like my father did. I now achieved my goal and I work with helping the innocent. I recently moved out and into a small cottage in the countryside with Lewis Thorverton, he was a Ravenclaw student at Hogwarts and he's now an Auror for the Ministry of Magic. We're actually expecting our baby boy but that's a secret until we're ready to announce it to everyone.