Chapter 6: Moving

Start from the beginning

"I'm fine. Please don't worry about me, I'll be able to get over it," She chokes out through her sobs. Seeing her like this makes my heart really ache.

I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn my face to see Jimin standing there with a worried look on his face too. I pull him into my side, both of us watching as Marissa lugs her remaining bags into the house.

"This is our fault," Jimin pouts. I shake my head at him.

"It's not your fault baby, it's mine. I'm the one who's putting her through this pain due to my own selfishness," I mutter out.

"It's both of our faults. If we weren't kissing each other out in the open she wouldn't have been in that state just now."

I look over to Jimin to see a ping of guilt written all over his face. I know how he feels though, I feel that same guilt.

"There's not much we can do Jimin. I have moved on because I have forgotten her. She should learn to move on too, being stuck on someone such as me isn't healthy for her."

"You don't get it do you?"

"Get what?" I furrow my eyebrows at him in confusion.

"She loves you so much Yoongs. The bond you two held with one another was incredible. You've been through so much together. You both nearly died and came back to be with each other. You would risk your life for her, and she would risk hers for you. You both had unconditional love for one another. It was amazing, but then for some reason you forgot her. It makes me wonder if you truly have forgotten her or if you're pretending to not remember her at all to protect her from something."

I gulp as I look at him when he mentions that. How can I pretend to forget her? That's utter insanity. I can't pretend to forget someone if what he's saying is true. If we had that strong of a bond, I wouldn't want to ever let her go for any reason.

"Jimin if what you're saying is true, then I wouldn't pretend to not know her. I would cherish her with every fiber in my body. I would hold her tight and never let go. Jimin, I truly have forgotten her and that bond we once held," I reassure him. I take his hand in mine to give him a tight squeeze.

He looks at me, giving me a sad smile when I do so.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Marissa's Pov

"You don't understand Jin, I did this to myself. I agreed to move in and now I have to live with the consequences, even if that means I have to watch those two be lovey dovey with each other," I cry out as I sit on one of the stronger boxes. My room door is currently closed as I talk to Jin on the phone.

I hear him heave a sigh after I told him all that had happened. "I knew from the very beginning this was a bad idea, but sometimes you have to find these things out for yourself. I'm sorry you're going through this, yet I'm also disappointed that you didn't heed our warnings." I could hear the disappointment in his voice.

I don't need to be in front of him to know that he's frowning at me. He's so disappointed in the actions I have taken, but he's right. I did this to myself. I took Yoongi up on his offer, only for my heart to be ripped out even more when I found out that Jimin was moving in as well.

"Jin?" My voice is cracking, I'm on the verge of tears again.

"Yes?"

"How were you able to get over Namjoon?"