Chapter 2

Riley's POV
I went to my locker and after that I went to the cafeteria.

I saw my friends and went to them. There was Michelle, Giselle, Chloe, Stephanie, Tiffany and my sister Emily.

As I sit down next to Michelle I heard loud girl squeals.

I turned around and saw this stupid jerk from math surrounded by a lot of girls.

"Have you seen the new guy? He is so hot!"Michelle said.

"Yeah but he is not that hot." I answered bored.

Michelle and the other girls looked at me as if I'm crazy. But they are right he is hot af!

James POV
I'm sitting at a table as a lot of girls ran to me and asked about my number or things like that.

I'm used to it. This happened at my old school a lot.

But right now it was annoying because I really wanted to eat my sandwich.

As if someone read my mind, male voices shouted to back off.

They must be popular because everyone listened to them.

Four boys came to me. They greeted me and said their names.

There was a tall blond guy named Eldon, a dark skinned boy called West and two brown haired guys by the name of Daniel and Hunter.

We talked for a while and it felt like we know each other since two years.

Suddenly hunter asked me to come to a dance audition.

I told him that I would come and we agreed to meet in the afternoon.

Once the break was over I went to my class. At the hallway I heard Queen B talk with her friends about some dance studio.

I grinned and winked at her. Queen B looked annoyed and pissed at me and rolled her eyes.

Riley's POV
Honestly right now I'm so pissed at James. How can a guy that has his first day in the new school already flirt with everyone.

I don't mind him flirting with girls but I mind him flirting with me.

I don't even know why everyone likes James. He is so annoying and a cooky player. Who wants to date a cooky player. I think nobody would like that.

The whole school day he wanted to whether ask me out or flirt with me.

How can a boy be so clingy. I mean if he was my boyfriend than I wouldn't mind but we're not even friends. I don't even know him. And he already wants to go on a date with me.

In my life I only had one boyfriend, Alfie. I really liked him but he cheated on me with a lot of girls. I don't know why though, it looked like he liked me too but he didn't. Since then I never had interest in boys. Especially not if they were players.

James POV
I don't know why I'm trying to flirt with Queen B.

In the math lesson I felt something between us. I'm not sure if she did but I did.

I think I like her. I have never liked a girl before. So this is new to me. I don't know what to do because I already tried to ask her out. But all she did is role her eyes, snap at me or completely ignore me.

However, this is a sign that she is different, she is not like the other girls. And I like that.

I know this is short but I promise that the others that the others will be longer. Comment and vote, please. I would love to get some tips.