Before I could even answer, his lips landed on mine. At first it was just slow but then his tongue was seeking for entrance which made me opened my mouth. He kissed me and I kissed him back. He kisses me as if I was the most precious thing in the world. He grabbed my waist closer towards him which made sat on his lap. His hands travelled on my waist and caressed it. His kiss went deeper and deeper. His lips left mine and he slowly kissed my neck. It was a tickle spot for me which made me giggle.

He went back to my lips and his hands stayed on where it was. Shouldn't be his hands on my breasts?

After sometime, he stopped. Both of us were catching put breathes. I was disappointed though. Didn't he liked me?

"Did... did I do something wrong?" I asked him

He looked at me in the eyes and said, "no, baby."

"But why did you stop?" I asked him

"I stopped because I respect you." He said and pulled me into a hug.

"I would never take advantage of you, baby. And I couldn't imagine, you sleeping with Rain tonight. It makes my heart ache." He said

We lied down on the sleeping bag. I couldn't help but yawn.

"But if we sleep this instant, there's no way they would make us go back into our tents." I said

He snuggled me closer and then little by little, I was drifting off to sleep.

~The Next Day~

I was awakened by the voice of Ezekiel. I slowly opened my eyes, trying to focus on my surrounding. I saw him looking at me.

"Good morning baby!" He said cheerfully

"Morning." I said lazily

"I'm sorry for waking you up but then we need to get up. Program's starting about an hour from now." He explained

I smiled at him and rose from the sleeping bag.

'The best sleep I had in years.' I murmured to myself

I was caught by surprise when he suddenly hugged me from behind. "Me too baby. It was the best sleep that I had in my whole entire life." He said to me.

"Get up lovebirds or else you'll get caught." A person said outside the tent.

We went out and went to our different tents.

I saw Rain waiting for me inside the tent.

"So how was your night?" He asked curiously

"It was fine." I said

I went and grabbed my clothes and went to the changing area. I didn't know what we were doing today so I just wore a simple denim shorts and a shirt but I had a simple bikini beneath my clothes. Well you've gotta be prepared in case of emergency.

We gathered up back in groups.

"Okay, so today we're going to the beach!" With that sentence it made the whole groups shrieking with delight.

Ezekiel's

"Why do girls loves beach so much?" I asked out of the blue. There is nothing really special about the beaches, well except the scenery.

We walked towards where the beach is located and set up the parasols and the barbecues for our lunch.

I scanned all over the beach to look for Soleil but my eyes couldn't find hers.

Where is she?

"Looking for Soleil?" John asked him

"Shut up dude." I said

He smirked,"Don't worry, I know everything."

We were continuing grilling our food and all of a sudden all the boys made this loud sound.

I didn't mind them at first since boys in our shool were kinda stupid but then a thing they said which caught my attention.

"Looking good Soleil!" Someone cheered. I immediately focused my attention on the girl that I love.

What the fuck is she wearing? Why is she wearing a fucking bikini? She looks absolutely damn beautiful but then I just hate it that the boys are looking at her weirdly.

I immediately walked towards her and snaked my arms in her waist.

"What do you think you're wearing?" I asked her trying to control my temper

"A bikini." She said

"Are you being sarcastic?" I asked her

"You asked for what I wore. Don't you like it?" She asked me

I turned to her when I saw she was getting sad, "No baby, you looked so damn beautiful but then a lot of boys are staring at you." I said to her

Out of a sudden, she gave me a quick kiss. "Now, everyone will now." She said and ran towards the beach

"Nice one Ford!" Someone shouted and in return I just raised my middle finger at them.

Assholes.

Before I went back to where John was, I looked at Soleil and when I saw that she was fine, I walked back.

"Quite a scene you guys made there." John said

"Shut up dude." I said

An hour has passed and finally our food was ready.

We called everyone yet I noticed that Soleil wasn't there. I went to the sea and looked for her but she was nowhere to be found.

"Soleil." I shouted

Fuck, where the hell is she?

I went to them and screamed, "Have you seen, Soleil?"

All of their faces was blank and started to look around for her.

While I was slowly losing all of my shit.

'Baby, where the hell are you?!'