Part 2

Part 2 chapter 7

Omg!!!!!!

This is so wonderful and sweet.

There was a small private jet boat near a small dock. With rainbow lights around the top. The boat was white. And had two little seats on it.

Are you ready???

Yes mark I am

So lets go

As I was holding marks hand he kissed me so sweet and romantically. Making shivers go down my spine and goosebumps on my arms.

This date was the best so far. So romantic and sweet for a first date. He must like me already.

Holly move closer to me.

Mark then kisses holly so tenderly again. This time French kissing her.

He lays her down on the seats on the boat and starts kissing her body so slowly.. But first kissing her sexy neck.

"Holly let me know if I'm going too fast.. And I will stop okay"

"Okay.. This is what I want mark is you.. "

"I want you inside of me..making me feel so good inside and out."

"Holly I'll be right back. Have to get something."

Mark goes to get a condom.

Marks pov:

I can't believe holly wants me already and it's only our first date.

I didn't know she was ready for sex or a relationship yet. But by the look on her eyes I could tell she was ready.

Hey holly I'm back.

Holly are you sure this is what you want???

Yes mark I told you.

Okay just making sure. Cuz I don't want to hurt you or force you.

It's fine I promise said holly

Okay honey

Mark slowly lays holly down again

Slowly French kissing her and teasing her again this time making her moan with pleasure.

Don't worry about me holly.. Let me please and pleasure you first my lovey.

Mark then slowly take off Holly's shirt.. Then her dress.. Kissing her panties in the process..

Mmmm holly you smell so good down there. He then sticks his finger in her throbbing wet. moist. Womb.

He then unbuttons his pants slowly undressing.. He then takes his shaft and slowly puts it in Holly's wet womb. Slowly pumping and going slowly..

There you have it folks chapter 7

Vote comment and like.