"You speak of control, yet you court chaos." Thor's voice broke through all conversations.
"It's his M.O., isn't it? I mean, what are we, a team? No, no, no. We're a chemical mixture that makes chaos. We're... we're a time-bomb." Banner exclaimed making the air shift. "You need to step away." No what he needs is too stay calm, he has to let those emotions out Fury, not bottled up to explode on us. I put my arm around Steve while looking at Nick coldly. "Why shouldn't the guy let off a little steam?" Steve then pushes my arm off his shoulder to glare at me," You know damn well why! Back off!"
I came face-to-face with Capsicle, "Oh, I'm starting to want you to make me."

"Big man in a suit of armor. Take that off, what are you?"
"Genius, billionaire, inventor, philanthropist, soldier, war veteran, demigod."
"I know guys with none of that worth ten of you."
"Really? Tell me have any of them gone through what I have?" I shot back.

"Perseus, stop--stay out of this Drew this is Percy's fight." Yuugi exclaimed.

"The only thing you really fight for is yourself. You're not the guy to make the sacrifice play, to lay down on a wire and let the other guy crawl over you."
"How would you know? All you really know is about my uncle, not me. Face it you have a grudge against me because of my family, not because of me!"

Steve laughed at this. "Always a way out... You know, you may be a threat, but you better stop pretending to be a hero."
I stayed quiet before slowly erupting into dark chuckled that I knew made everyone uneasy. "A hero? Like you? You're a lab rat, Rogers. Everything special about you came out of a bottle! I actually saved lives, I lead two wars which can't be said the same about you, and I actually trust my comrades."

Steve puffs up his chest at me as I stood there unmoving. "Put on the suit, let's go a few rounds."
"You really want to die?"
Thor suddenly laughs at us, making me turn to see what was so funny. "You people are so petty... and tiny." I try to calm myself, my patience running low as I rub my head and move away from Cap.

"Yeah, this is a team..." Sarcasm dripping from his words.

"Agent Romanoff, would you escort Dr. Banner back to his..." Yuugi bursted out a laugh, "Where? You rented his room." "The cell was just in case..." Fury started before being cut off by Bruce himself. "In case you needed to kill me, but you can't! I know! I tried!" I froze as I saw Jake in Bruce's place as he said the next words. "I got low. I didn't see an end, so I put a bullet in my mouth," Drew and I flinched at those words but he continued making Bruce come back to my sight. "--and the other guy spit it out! So I moved on. I focused on helping other people. I was good, until you dragged me back into this freak show and put everyone here at risk!" Banner slowly gets upset as he looks at Romanoff, who gets unnerved.

"You wanna know my secret, Agent Romanoff? You wanna know how I stay calm?"

Black Widow and Fury have their hands down to grab their guns. "Doctor Banner... put down the scepter." Drew said looking at him calmly. Compared to what we faced before, Banner is like fighting a cyclops that is actually trying to hurt me. Banner looks down in surprise as he sees that he is holding Loki's scepter. The computer beeps making us all turn to it.

"Got it." I says breaking the silence and moving to see the coordinates. Banner puts down the scepter and walks over to the computer.
"Sorry, kids. You don't get to see my little party trick after all."

"Located the Tesseract?" No, Thor, we are locating a thrift shop.
"I can get there faster." Drew said moving to see the coordinates beside me.

"Look, all of us..." Steve said coldly.
"The Tesseract belongs on Asgard, no human is a match for it." Really? Then why is an Asguardian trying to take over the very planet we are in. I turn to leave, I have to or not I will snap, but Steve stops me before I could even walk out the door.