At that moment, Thor and Natasha walk into the lab. Great more trouble in a tiny place, this is gone end badly. Natasha kept her eyes right on Banner. Banner looks at her, PISSED. "Did you know about this?" and Bruce is now glaring at Natasha just great. "You wanna think about removing yourself from this environment, doctor?" Not now red head!

"I was in Calcutta, I was pretty well removed." He has a point Nat. "Loki's manipulating you." I glared at the assassin, you really want to go there?

"And you've been doing what exactly?" Drew spat at Natasha which she ignored. "You didn't come here because I bat my eyelashes at you." Um, he came here because you forced him to. "Yes, and I'm not leaving because suddenly you get a little twitchy. I'd like to know why SHIELD is using the Tesseract to build weapons of mass destruction." I flinched as Bruce came out of my sight and I saw Beckendorf in his place glaring at Clarisse in Natasha's place.

"Because of him." Nick said snapping me out of my flashback while he was pointing at Thor. "Me?" Thor spoke in shock.  "I have to agree with thunder brains here, him?" I asked as I crossed my arms ignoring Thor's glare at the nickname.

Nick sighed but complied to answer. "Last year earth had a visitor from another planet who had a grudge match that leveled a small town. We learned that not only are we not alone, but we are hopelessly, hilariously, outgunned." That does not give you the right to make Earth a bigger target Fury.
"My people want nothing but peace with your planet."
I'm calling bs on that. "But you're not the only people out there, are you?" Drew said making the blond Norse god stop for a moment. "And, you're not the only threat." Yuugi continued, oh so we are in team Fury now?

"The world's filling up with people who can't be matched, they can't be controlled." Fury said with a nod as Yuugi and Drew said their part of the ordeal.
"Like you controlled the cube?" Ouch Steve that was harsh but true.

"You're work with the Tesseract is what drew Loki to it, and his allies. It is the signal to all the realms that the earth is ready for a higher form of war."

"This is the stupidity I saved not once but twice? If I knew that you mortals would have done this from the beginning I wouldn't have helped at all." I snapped at Nick.
"A higher form?" Steve questioned ignoring my spat at Fury.

"You forced our hand. We had to come up with something." They did nothing of the sorts Fury and you know it!

"Nuclear deterrent. 'Cause that always calms everything right down." Drew sarcastically sang to the other while she tried to calm me down.

"Remind me again how you made your fortune, Stark?" Oh so now your addressing me, you really are pushing my buttons Director. "I'm sure if he still made weapons Stark would be neck deep--Wait! Wait! Hold on! How is this now about me?" I interrupted Mr Star-Spangle-Banner. "... I'm sorry, isn't everything?" Oh you're so lucky we need you for the war Rogers or you would be right now at the bottom of the ocean.

"I thought humans were more evolved than this." I ignored him as I stared blankly at the frozen soldier of WWII.

" Excuse me, did WE come to YOUR planet and blow stuff up?" Nick spoke. "Did you always give your champions such mistrust?" I can answer that YES, if the gods believed I would overthrow them before they named me their heir then mortals will feel threaten if someone is stronger than them. "Are you all really that naive? S.H.I.E.L.D. monitors potential threats watch-- I'm sorry Captain America is on potential threats? watch list?" Natasha and Bruce yelled back an forth. "I swear to God, Stark, one You're on that list? Are you more crack... above or below angry bees?-- Threatening! I feel threatened!" I spat back at the blond wannabe solider. As the "team" argues, I noticed Drew looking behind Banner. Loki's scepter.