INTRODUCTION + RULES

Welcome to the TVD Fanfiction Awards! Here you will be nominating your favorite TVD (and TO) books and even characters on the next page. We will publish the categories soon and you can begin voting. There are a couple guidelines you must follow. There will be a first place for each category, and some honourable mentions, also. The amount of votes alone will contribute to the winner.

RULES:

1). You can nominate more than once.

2). You can nominate more than one book per category (even if it's written by the same author).

3). You can nominate one of the admins of this community.

4). T.O books are allowed

5). Books must have at least five completed chapters (this does not include introductions, playlists, prologues, etc.)

6). You cannot nominate yourself.

7). The writer must have a grasp on writing (AKA, decent grammar and punctuation).

8). Do not harass other people's choice on nominations. Keep your opinions to yourself.

9). Do not comment anything after nominations are over.

10). Remember to pay attention to each of the categories.

11). Please include the author's wp username and tag them when nominating.

12). When nominating characters, please list what book and the author who wrote the character (that way there isn't any confusion).

13) You can nominate last year's winners so long as they have been updated (with a chapter, not an author's note) since July 2016

PRIZES:

- A sticker on the cover that mark your book won in a certain category. (There will be a separate sticker for Honourable Mentions).

- Your book will be added to the "TVDCommunity Fanfic 2017 Winners"

- And of course, bragging rights!